2 • 24 • 35

- Crazy Yellow Ball -

Shinsu stage appeared as the field for them with colors on it.

The rules of the game was quite simple. It was just that the player who had the ball should run to the opponent and reached their goal post to win the game.

The game will start when the whistle was blown. The team with the ball could move towards the opponent. When they move, they could just move two spaces and after that, they should pass it to their opponents. If a person held the ball for more than ten seconds, then the yellow ball he was holding will turn into the "crazy yellow ball". To prevent that from happening, then they must pass the ball around.

In five minutes, they arranged the positions and prepared themselves for the game.

First line striker on their team was Charlotte. The second line defender was Hanwool Kang while the second line defender on the opponent's team was Pierre. In Bam's team, the goalkeepers were Rak and Boro. Knowing that he was just a mere goal keeper, Rak felt annoyed.

Boro found it weird. According to the rules, the defenders can't move to another space. So why would Yura Ha place Pierre on the defense line? Didn't that mean that she has to attack and defend in the same time? He had an ominous feeling about this.

"It's a shame that I can't play there" Hana Yu said. Seeing how her favorite idol was on the arena playing, she began to regret her decision as now she can't see Yura Ha from close. "I shouldn't have agreed on her words...."

"She did that for your own good" Altaira responded and opened Charlotte's fan to fan himself.

Earlier, since Charlotte was going to play on this game, she can't use her fan as she found it inconvenient. She left her fan to Altaira and let him take care of it.

"That Yura Ha....is she that crazy like what Charlotte said?" Celeste asked Altaira.

"I told you she isn't crazy!"

Ignoring Hana Yu, Altaira answered, "You will see on your own."

Celeste just simply nodded her head. She nodded her head while her hand carefully moved towards Altaira and then snatched Charlotte's fan. After she snatch Charlotte's fan, she fanned herself.

Altaira, "....You are still mad for not participating?"

Celeste, "You think?"

Altaira, "......"

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Arena

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

"Let the game begin! Tip- off!"

When the yellow ball jumped out, the game has started.

"Jump ball!"

Bam jumped high on the air and then caught the ball.

"Nice! He got it!" Rak said while Boro found it strange why Yura Ha didn't react towards the ball.

When Bam caught the ball, Charlotte immediately ran towards him, knowing that she would be called. Bam passed the ball towards Charlotte and Charlotte ran towards the opponent.

"Little girl, do you think you could pass me?"

Charlotte passed the ball towards Bam and then Bam used the [Reverse Flow Control] to stop their opponent, surprising the others for his performance.