2 • 86 • 98

- Ambiguous Action -

Using [Enna Core] once more, Khun trapped Grand De Lee inside the [Enna Core] and reflected his attack back while running away.

Receiving a strong hit from Grand De Lee who has yet used his full power, Charlotte needed time to heal herself first. It was hard for her to run away so Khun had no other choice but to carry her in his arms.

"You really received a serious hit from the ranker, huh?" Altaira asked without any intention taking his sister back. He thought that it might be better to leave Charlotte at Khun.

"Why don't you ask Mr. Nathan to beat you up and see how good it feels?" Charlotte sarcastically asked back. "If I could run, I wouldn't want to be carried like this."

Not only that it made her felt embarrassed, but in the same time, because of carrying her, Khun's speed became slower. If Grand De Lee was about to chase

'Ah, there is another method to solve that problem.'

Charlotte came up with a good idea to help Khun run faster.

[Time Manipulation Skill- Acceleration]

Khun who has been running realized that his speed has been increasing. He felt that his body was lighter and he realized that his speed was now equal with Noah. But after 6 seconds passed, his body became heavier than before.

[Time Manipulation Skill- Acceleration]

The same feeling came again.

"Acceleration will speed up your speed as the time passes" said Charlotte and gained his attention. "But I couldn't do it longer than 6 seconds so I could only use this skill again and again to increase your speed."

"But wouldn't you be wasting your power?" Khun asked, surprised that Charlotte would be wasting her power on something like this.

"I need some time to heal myself a bit" said Charlotte. "You are carrying me so your speed will be slower due my weigh. Using this skill to increase your speed again and again is worth it."

Khun, "......."

Charlotte felt that she couldn't stand looking at him anymore and changed the topic of conversation.

"A- anyway, right now our only choice is to help Hwaryun and find Grand De Sah and the Soul- Stirring Ladle" said Charlotte. "Gaining Hell Joe on our side is impossible since brother is fighting with him right now."

"Bam is fighting with Hell Joe?!"

"I'll tell you the whole story later. But he'll be fine with the Zahard Princesses to help him, as well as Hockney and another important figure who doesn't want to end his love story soon enough" Charlotte assured Khun who was getting even more confused and puzzled by her words. She turned around and looked at the red haired ranker, Nathan and asked, "Mr. Nathan. Can you please protect Khun's lighthouses?"

"What?" The red haired ranker responded.

"That Grand De Lee knows the weakness of Khun's skill and will definitely aim at the lighthouse where Beta is" said Charlotte seriously.

"He knows [Enna Core]'s weakness?" Khun asked Charlotte who looked at him and nodded her head with a hum.

"He's a ranker with sharp eyes. With his ability, he could even tell that we are regulars. It isn't a problem for him to notice that there is someone in your lighthouse" Charlotte answered.

Nathan pondered about it before he agreed to listen to Charlotte's words. If the ranker was truly aiming for the lighthouse that Khun had, then it would be better to be alerted and defend them.