Its ours tonight. Mikey Way.

Pete wentz reader. (I'm kidding but male reader)

Mikey's POV.
"This class fucking sucks!" Ray groaned leaning his head on the desk. "I know right." I agreed. "We have a new student today class, be respectful! This is y/n," a guy about (your height) stood shyly as she looked for a desk to put him in. "You can sit next to Mikey, mikey please make yourself known." I raised my hand slightly, he walked to the desk and sat. "Hey." Ray smiled politely. "Hey." He said shyly, "what school did you transfer from?" Ray kept the conversation going as I listened it, to be honest, y/n was very attractive, and he was (your sub culture). That's definitely a plus. "I'm from Texas." He said softly. "Damn why'd you come to this shitty ass school?" Ray laughed slightly. Y/n smiled. "I really had no choice," he leaned back in his chair. "Well what music you listen to?" Ray yawned. "(Your music taste beside MCR) " he stated. "Holy shit," Ray laughed. "Me too." Y/n looked up and smiled. "Fuck yeah." He smirked. "Mikey doesn't talk much, but so does he." Ray nudged me. "It's all good," y/n looked at me, full eye contact and everything. "Wanna sit with us at lunch? You can meet the others. " y/n nodded as the bell rang.

Your pov:
School sucked, being new, not knowing anyone, it wasn't fun. You walked down the hallway to your locker unlocking it. "Hey new kid." A guy with dreads approached. "Hey." You put your notebook in your locker as you went to reach for your other one. "You play any sports?" He leaned against the locker besides yours. "No." You grabbed the other notebook. "You should play football this year, we need a fast runner," he smiled. "No thanks, I'm not into sports. " you shut your locker turning to leave. "What a shame, you'd look good in the photos." He walked away. "Don't let him bother you, he's a creep." You saw Mikey walk beside you. "He is a lil. Eh." You smiled. "Your really handsome Mikey." You admitted in a slightly quieter tone. A blush raised through his cheeks, "thank you," he smiled looking down. "Faggots!" You felt a hard shove on your shoulders, a sudden pain shot through your back as the lockers behind you rattled. You pushed the guy off before he and his friends ran away laughing. ""Are you okay?" Mikey picked up your notebook and paced to you. "Yeah.. we better get to class."
Mikey stood by your side the whole way to class.

*small time skip to after school*
You stood at your locker getting everything you needed. "So your y/n?" You heard a voice from behind you. You turned slightly and saw 2 guys, one shorter than the other ones. "Yeah." You smiled. "I'm Gerard, Mikey's brother, and this is Frank." Gerard smiled. "Rad." You smiled as you saw Mikey coming up to us. "Hey." Mikey smiled and stood close to your shoulder. "Hey Mikey." You leaned your head on his shoulder. Gerard smiled and nudged frank. "That's cute." Frank smiled. "Where is Ray?" You looked to Mikey. "I've been here the whole time." Ray laughed as he was literally standing to the side of Frank. "Oh." You laughed. "Let's all hang out," Frank yawned. "Hell yeah, you down?" Ray looked at you. "Yeah that's fine" you shut your locker. "Okay my house we go." Gerard smiled as we all piled into Ray's car. Ray drove to Mikey's.

"NOOOO!" You and Mikey screamed as Ray and frank were kicking your asses in a game. "Losers." Frank teased. "Shut up." Mikey laughed. "Pizza's here!" Gerard yelled from the kitchen. "Bet." Ray got up sprinting as frank followed. You got up grabbing Mikey's hand pulling him up. "You guys are cute." You saw a middle aged woman smile. "Mom stop." Mikey blushed rolling his eyes. You smiled. "We aren't dating." You laughed pulling him into the kitchen. "Give me a chance." You heard Mikey speak up. Your turned to face him. "What?" He looked nervous and as white as a ghost. "Give me a chance y/n.." he sighed. You smiled as you pulled him close. "You got it." You kissed his cheek. He smiled kissing your cheek. "AWWW" you both jumped as frank shoved pizza in his face.
"Shut up frank." You laughed. "I'm glad your comfortable around us though y/n." Frank threw you a small bracelet Gerard had made, it matched everyone else's. "Thank u frank." You smiled. "Shut up now eat." He laughed going back in the living room.
*small time skip*

"Hey I'm going by bed." Ypu saw Mikey's mom rub your shoulder as everyone but you were asleep. "Sleep well mrs. Way." You said quietly. "You to." She trailed upstairs and out of sight.
*2 weeks later*
You walked into Mikey's house at about 4am. "Mikes." You shook him waking him up. "Let's go." You grabbed his hand pulling him to his feet. "Where?" He yawned pulling on some shoes. "Somewhere. Hurry!!" You rushed him. "I'm ready let's go." He laughed as you walked him
To the car. "I'm driving." You held up the keys. "Oh no." He laughed getting in, you got in yourself and started the car pulling away.

You drove down the street Turning into a small road. "Do u know where we are going?" He looked over. "Yes now put this on." You threw a bandanna at him. He put it on not questioning anything.
You drove to a small cliff that showed the night sky perfectly. You stopped the car. "Hold on." You got out and walked to his side, getting him out. "Careful." You walked next to him as he got about 2 feet away from the edge. "Take it off." He slipped it off. He smiled not saying anything just in awe. "Like it?" You laughed. "I love it." He pulled you close as you sat on the edge. "This is what I wanted." He laughed rubbing your hand with his thumb. "Well you got it." You kissed his cheek as he faced you connecting your lips. You kissed back softly as you heard something move in the woods. "Oh fuck that." We both got up going to the car. You saw a small wild cat come out from the woods. "Aww wait it's cute." Mikey laughed. "Let's go babe." He started the car from the passenger seat as you drove away.

School started. I'm not happy.
*not proofread*