Not so cliche. Frank Iero.

Fem reader.

Back story: You work in a tattoo parlor as a tattoo artist and a piercer and Lily and frank walk in.
*frank and Jamia aren't together in this*
Your pov:
Touching up a tattoo was the least of your problems right now, you slowly traced the new line of the stencil when you heard the front bell ring as someone walked in. "Angelo!"(other tattoo artist). "Got it!" He yelled back as you continue the tattoo. As soon as you were finished you clean it up then wrapped it, the client paid and left. You cleaned up your station and walked out front. "You okay?" Angelo looked over. You nodded. It was currently 6pm and you have been busy all day, not one break but now. "Well you need to eat, you know that." He pulled you into a small hug. You hugged back. "I know I'm going to." You pulled away walking to the back break room. You grabbed your lunch eating it in peace.
*after eating*
You walked up and saw a middle aged man walk in with his daughter. "Hey." You smiled. "Hey I'm here to get my little girls ear's pierced.". You nodded. "Okay I need you to fill this out.. but first how old is she?" You shot a soft glance at his daughter. "Shes Turning 13." You nodded. "As long as I have parents signature and proof of guardianship there shouldn't be a problem. You were the piercer for a few months because your actual worker went on maternity leave. You went back and set up the station for her. "So what's your name?" You looked down at his daughter. "Lily." She said shyly. "I'm Y/n. Your hair is really pretty." You sipped your water. "Thank you. Your bracelet is really cool." She saw the small jeweled bracelet on your wrist. You let her examine it. "Thank you, one of my friends got it for me in Russia." You smiled seeing he was almost done with the paper work. "It's really cool." She smiled. "Well thank you," you noticed that her dad looked awfully familiar for some reason. He put the clipboard on the counter. You examined it seeing the last name was 'Iero'. You put in on your laptop. "Okay you both can follow me back." You lead them to the piercing station. You already had the needles ready. "What jewelry are you using?" Her dad looked up. "Surgical steal." You looked over as he nodded. "Okay Lily can you sit up on this?" She nodded getting up on it. You cleaned her ears. "Now your just gonna feel a pinch okay?" You grabbed the needle when you saw her get really pale. You saw her slowly go faint. You quickly put the needle down before she passed out in your chest. Her dad rushed over. You laid her back on the bed.
You saw her slowly wake up. "Hey it's okay." You saw her dad freaking out. "She just passed out, nothing happened, it's okay, are you okay Lily?" She pulled you into a hug. You were slightly caught off guard. You hugged back. "Hey can you stay with her for second?" You pulled away softly looking at her dad who nodded. You went and grabbed a small water bottle. You gave it to Lily and grabbed an extra one for her dad. You handed it to them. You let them both chill for a few minutes. "Are you ready for me to actually do this lily?" You asked rubbing her shoulder softly. "Yeah." She took a deep breathe. "Okay put your hand on my knee, and keep squeezing it okay?" You changed your gloves quickly before grabbing the needle again. She grabbed your knee squeezing it. "One two three." You pierced her left ear. "Oh." She didn't move. "See it's not that bad." You walked over to her right here and pierced it quickly. You put her jewelry in, then took pictures.
You walked her back up to the front desk as she smiled. "Thank you so much." Her dad handed you 100 dollars. "It's no problem. You started counting out his change. " the change is your tip." He smiled. "Well thank you very much." You smiled. You posted the picture and tagged her dad's Instagram. "Hey y/n. You should hit me up sometime." He winked at you. You blushed. "I'll thin about it Mr, Iero."

"And that's how I met your dad." You explained to (kids name). "Holy crap. I thought he did something cliche!" (Kids name) yawned. You laughed kissing their forehead. "Nope, now go ask your sibling what they want for dinner." You walked in the bedroom seeing frank working on his computer. You walked up behind him kissing his neck. "What babe?" He smiled. Your kissed down finding his sweet spot. You felt him spin the chair to face you. You felt him pull you on his lap. "You asked for it." He but his lip before pulling you into a kiss. You kissed back then pulled away. "You hungry? (Kids name) is asking the others what they want for dinner." You played with Frank's short brown hair. "I'm thinking my lovely girlfriend sounds pretty good right now." He winked. "Oh god." You slid off his lap blushing. He laughed as (kids name) ran in. "WE WANT RAVIOLI!!" He yelled. "Okay okay, I'll make some, go play." You smiled. "God I couldn't ask for anything better." Frank hugged you from behind. You smiled. "Shut up and kiss me." You kissed his nose before his lips.

***
Vote on it bae<3