Surpise. Gerard Way

Requested by RockerChic4Life
*im going full fuck the police in this sorry*
Your pov:

After your very violent fight with a police officer. You were in your local jail. Your fist very very bloody. Lip busted. Black eye. Your baby pink skirt and baby blue shirt didn't match the blood all over you.
You were always the 'good girl' but you never showed your rage.
You had been in the jail cell for a few days when one of the officers told you you were getting company.

Gerard's POV:
"Your going to be sharing a cell with another Female inmate. That means if you rape her. You will most likely get murdered in the prison." The guard shoved me down the long hallway. I groaned "I'm not a piece of shit. I just assaulted a guy raping someone." I explained as he nodded. "Well I'm just saying." He banged on the bars getting the inmates attention. Is that Y/n!?. Omg . "Am i gonna get a change of clothes or some things because I've been in here with the same outfit come on" she spoke very innocently. "Im trying my best." The officer unlocked the door and shoved me in near her. "This is my cell mate?" I looked at who seemed to be 'james'. He nodded."she's feisty." I looked over as she kept her distance with a faint smile.

Back to your pov:

Gerard MOTHERFUCKING way.
You noticed he had his eyes on your thighs. "Can you please stop staring at my thighs.." you spoke very quietly scared he'd actually hurt you. "S-sorry. I didn't think the good girl would be here covered in her or some else's blood." He explained as you nodded. James came back with 2 outfits and set them down and walked away like that. "I cant reach them." He said looking at you as James put them an odd distance. You got on your knees and got close against the bars and grabbed them. You noticed gee was a blush red. You gave him his outfit as we both changed. The shirt was barley a shirt. The fabric was thin and see through. You sighed as your red lace bra was very noticeable. "Y/n. Look. I'm not gonna hurt you or rape you. Please don't be scared by me." You nodded as you sat back on your bed. You felt a wave of awkwardness come over the air. "What are you in here for..?" You asked quietly with a bit of innocence. "I saved a girl from getting raped. What about you princess?" He looked over as you realized he wasn't putting the shirt on. "Um. I may have assaulted a police officer.." you laughed and rubbed the back of your neck. He started laughing.
"I'm sorry what?" He got up and sat on your bed making it easier to talk. You smiled. "Yeah that's why I'm fucked up" he looked at you. "Since when did the good girl curse?" He smirked as he laid down on your thighs. You let it happen as you trusted him. You and Gerard went to school together but weren't rlly close but if we did talk it was very trustworthy. "I hear voices.." he whispered. You listened closely as you heard many footsteps. You saw James with 3 other boys beside him. "Your all gonna have to share" he shoved them all in. "The whole gang is here" you saw Frank, Mikey, and Ray in the same shitty outfits we had. You waved slightly as they piled on to the floor or the bed. A long conversation went on as diner came around. You haven't rlly ate in a while. "James usually brings food around 7:30." You looked at the boys as they groaned in hunger. You eyes the small clock as it read "6:32". James had taken your and gerards clothing as you remembered the underwire in your bra. James hadn't taken the handcuffs off of Ray. "Hey toro come here please" you said sweetly. You got the underwire out of your bra. "What are you doing?" He questioned you. "Turn around" he did as you got the cuffs unlocked from his wrist. "But what if James-" you cut him off. "James had a sweet spot for boobs. I'll handle." You smiled as you heard the boots from down the hallway. You took off your shirt leaving you in the thin lace fabric. You threw the shirt at frank to hide. He hid it. "What happened to his cuffs?" James snarled. You leaned against the bars. His eyes trailed down to them. "Don't worry about it sweetie." You handed him the cuffs as he couldn't take his eyes off of you. He nodded, took the cuffs and left. The boys smiled as you felt a hug around you. "Thank you. They started to hurt" you heard Ray say. You hugged back. "Of course." You smiled innocently. "Can i have my shirt back Frankie?" You said with a very innocent face. He gave you the shirt back. You slipped it on. "Bro I'm cold" Mikey shivered in the corner. You grabbed your blanket that you seduced James to give you. You gave it to him as he covered up.
*time skip*

"Guys we have a problem." You said quietly as they looked up. "We have a new guard." They all sighed. "His name is Bob or some
shit." You heard Gerard laugh slightly. You heard boots. "Act like your asleep" we all did as you heard a loud bang. We all jumped up seeing a 6'5 muscular man. You sweetly got up. "Yes mr. officer" you flashed innocent eyes as he stuttered. "Um. We are letting. Um." He couldn't get the sentence out as you manipulated him with your eyes. "Spit it out sir" you said sir with a slightly submissive tone. He cleared his throat. "The boys are out." You nodded as you heard the boys start moving. "Wait what about y/n?" Mikey said looking at him. "She's stays" "no we are taking her" they all protested.
"Boys. I'll be fine. You'll see me soon" you smiled at them.
Just like that they left..

*3 months later*

You finally got out. You walked outside with the escort of James. "Fuck you" you had your clean clothes on, your black converse and you were clean."you want to fuck me y/n." He spat at you. "You fucking wish". You called your bestfriend who came and picked you up and dropped you off at your house when you noticed a group of guys just down the street. You saw a guy with black hair and a leather jacket on with black jeans. "Goddamn he's fine as hell" you whispered quietly.
"Well thank you" he smiled up at you. "You heard that?" You laughed nervously. "Wait holy shit" he looked at you closer. "Y/n!?" He smiled and pulled you into a hug. "OH MY GOD GEE!!"You jumped up on him as he held you hugging you. "Is that y/n?" The rest of them ran over pulling me into a huge hug. You kissed all of their cheeks. "Let's stay at my house tonight" Gerard said as you nodded.
*small time skip*
You were now wearing a baby pink sweater and a pair of jeans with pink boots. You noticed you and Gerard were total opposites but you took an interest in him. "Hey y/n can I ask you something?" You nodded as the boys were in the other room. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said nervously. "Of course Gerard" you hugged him as he smiled and kissed your cheek." God I cant wait for the future" he whispered.

I hope you liked it.