Cheater? Frank Iero

I think about this picture way to often.

Backstory: you come home after working and find some interesting things.

Your pov:
You had just worked a 12 hour shift. You got home way earlier than usual though. You saw another car parked outside. You shook it off and quietly walked inside. You saw a purse with some heels. You saw different pieces of clothing all over the ground. No.. you walked to the bedroom quietly when all you heard was moaning. You opened the door. You saw Frank fucking a girl who seemed to be a little older than you. They stopped as they saw you. You couldn't cry. At least not right now. You smiled knowing your not gonna be okay after you leave. "Why are you smiling..?" She said quietly. You grabbed the things you needed. "Y/n no wait" he tried grabbing your hand. You grabbed your things and left without another word.

*7 months later*

You spent most of your days either drunk or high. You couldn't get over him. You went missing. Of course you were okay. You weren't dead but you just haven't left your small apartment. You had 100+ missed calls from frank plus 300+ missed calls from the other mcr memebers.  You turned your phone all the way off. You grabbed the whiskey bottle. "FUCK!" You heard someone scream from next door. You decided your gonna go out tonight. You cleaned up your huge mess. You took a shower, did your hair and makeup and then put on a dress with heels. You looked like a different person. Your hair was now black not your natural blonde. It was much longer. You smiled as you felt yourself for once. You left your complex as you saw a familiar face. Ray. He shot a small smile being polite. He didn't know it was you. You shot one back as you got to your car but didn't get in yet. You texted him. "Long time no see:)" he instantly ran and hugged you. You hugged back smiling. "Your okay!" He hugged tighter. "Well I'm alive. " he kissed your forehead. "Tell the boys I'm okay.. but I don't want to see Frank." He nodded. "I'm going to a club I'll see you later fro." You got in as he walked back.  You drove to your local club. You flashed your ID as you walked in.
*time skip*
You weren't drunk or high. You saw Gerard across the floor. You stayed your distance as you ordered a water. You noticed someone sat next to you. You turned to see Gerard with Mikey and Him...
"Here's your water y/n." You smiled but you felt their eyes on you. "I'll see you around chris." You threw a couple dollars at him. You felt Gerard grab your hand. "Y/n..." you looked at him. "Long time no see.." you said quietly as frank didn't notice you. He pulled you into a hug so did mikey. "Don't let him see me. Got it?" They nodded.
" I missed you" Mikey said a lil loud. You hugged him. " I missed you to mikes." You saw Frank turn his head. You quickly hid your face in Mikey's neck. " um mikes? Who is that ." He stuttered. " childhood friend" he simply spit out. " what's her name she looks familiar.." you whispered quietly. " autumn" he yawned. " autumn" he told frank as frank nodded. You got up and walked outside. You lit a cigarette as you heard someone walk out. You turned your head. "Wait.. y/-" you cut him off harshly. "I don't wanna see or talk to you.." you blew the smoke out. He nodded. "Can I explain myself..?" He asked desperately. "Fine you get 5 minutes." He explained his situation. He didn't have an excuse. He didn't put pity upon himself. He told you the truth.. Tears ran down your face. "I fucking hate to love you.." you looked at him. He was crying to. "Please give me another chance.. please." He pleaded.
"One more chance.. " you gave in.
He pulled you into a strong hug as you hugged back. "I'm sorry y/-" you cut him off again. "Shut up and take me home."

It was short but eh