*Bullying and blowjobs.. Gerard Way

Backstory: you both are 'bad' kids and never really got along until your senior year of high school.

*Freshman Year*
Your pov:
"Come on dude! Move!" Gerard shoved you out of the way hard. "Fuck off!" You snapped back as he just threw out a smile."what you gonna do about it huh?" He approached you getting ready to fight. You smirked knowing he wouldn't throw the first punch. His brother. Mikey pushed him away."they aren't worth it" they all walked away. You smirked and went to class.
*Sophomore year*
You sat at your locker, you were more quiet this year then last but nothing really had changed. You felt a huge rush of cold water go down your inner thighs and chest. You looked up and saw Gerard with a water bottle laughing. "Fuck off man.." you got up but got pushed back down. "Aww you gonna cry?" He smirked hoping to get a reaction out of you. You shoved him hard enough to catch some time and then walked to the bathroom.
*Junior Year*

Gerard came rushing down the hallway with his girlfriend. Honestly she was pretty nice but a bitch around him. She shoved you against the locker and smirked. "Don't touch my boyfriend" you bursted out laughing. "I'm not the one who wants him. He wants me" you shoved her back.
Gerard watched with a smirk but then saw her fall. "Babe come on." He argued as they walked along.
*lunch that same day*

You felt something get thrown at you. You saw it was from Gerard. You saw it was a paper. You opened it. You saw a phone number. You threw it back laughing."it's fake bro" your friend warned. "I know"

*senior year*

You sat in the old abandoned closet on your phone listening to music. You heard the door open and someone rush in. There was Gerard with his girlfriend. They didn't even notice you. His tongue halfway shoved down her thoat he finally noticed. They pulled away. "Well well well, you guys got back together?" You laughed as they were known for breaking up. " why are you even in here?" His girlfriend argued annoyed. "I was here first. But I guess I'll take my leave." You winked at Gerard and walked out with a smirk. About 3 minutes later you heard someone run after you. "Y/n!" You saw Gerard. "Yes?" You sighed. "Can i talk to you?" He said with worry. "Um.. sure?" He basically dragged you to the same room but his girlfriend was gone. "Don't tell anyone, no one about me and her." He threatened. You smiled. "I didn't, and I wouldn't have, it's not my business, even though you fucking bullied me all high school, it's not my business." You jumped back up on the same where you were. "Oh yeah I kinda forgot about that" he rubbed the back of his neck. "How the fuck do yo-" he covered your mouth. You grabbed his arm but saw the school police officer walking past. You pulled his hand off but did talk. You didn't realize you held his hand as we waited for a good minute to talk again. "You know you can let go of my hand now." He smiled. You quickly did. "Sorry" you yawned. "Well can i make it up to you?" He got in between your legs. "Um how?" You felt him rub the outside of your thigh. "Oh my god Gerard. You really wanna fuck me so I forgive you?" He smiled up at you. "Fuck it, it's high school.. let's go." We both got out things and signed ourselves out of school. "Your car because I walked today" you looked at him. "Well follow me" he lead you to his car. We both got in as he quickly pulled out of the park spot. You heard his phone ring. It was his mom.
Donna
Gee.
Why did the school just notify me that you sighed out?
Hey, sorry mom but I'm not feeling to good, I'm gonna run to (random store in a whole other town) for that one medicine.
Okay be safe

She hung up. You smiled. "That was a shitty excuse." You teased him. "Shut up" he laughed. You grabbed his phone and went to his music library. "Can i ask you something?" You asked him while trying to find a song. "Yeah sure." He slightly looked over. "Why'd you bully me?" He sighed. "Because I like you.. okay?"he turned facing the road even more.
"I'm sorry if your not informed but the reason we left is to fuck, don't be nervous now" you kissed his cheek as he was pulling onto the freeway. Gerard laughed and rubbed your inner thigh while driving. You put on a random song and then his phone rang again. This time it was a video call(ik iPhones were in that time but they are now Bc of magic).
"Answer that but face it on me." You Picked up his phone and then answered it. "Hello?" He saw it was his girlfriend. You held back a laugh. "Baby where are you." She pouted."I left. Why?" He yawned. You realized she could see my bag in the backseat. "Okay are you with any one?" She started in Unbottoning her shirt. "No and aren't you at school?" He looked very annoyed. "No I got sent home, plus I wanna have some fun" she tried to seduce him. You put your face in your arm trying not to lose your shit. Gerard cracked a smile. "Baby I'm busy." He held back a laugh. "No seriously who are you with?" She asked mad. "No one." He tried to convince her. "Then why is their another backpack in the back." She sounded hurt. You bursted out laughing. "Sorry sweetie," you face the camera towards you. "Gerard is mine now, I'm stealing him, and I don't regret it," she started crying with anger. "You fucking bitch, no!" You felt Gerard rub your inner thigh again. "Well we gotta go, you interrupted our fun time" you hung up quickly. Both you and Gerard bursted out laughing. "Jesus christ. You fucking killed her" he slightly squeezed your inner thigh. You smirked and rubbed his hand trailing it closer to your core. He smirked but continued to drive. You saw him pull into an abandoned and hidden parking lot. You smirked. He moved his seat all the way back. You had a very small body frame/body type. You slid on your knees and grabbed his belt buckle. "Shit" he slightly moaned out, you could tell he had been waiting a while for this. You undid his belt and his jeans. You slowly slid down his boxers and his huge girth popped out. You smiled and took the tip into your mouth. A loud groan escaped Gerard's mouth. You twisted your tongue around his sensitive head and wrapped your hand around the base and finally started sucking. He bucked his hips as you played with his balls. You licked down his shaft teasing him a little then deep throated him. He bucked his hips again as he grabbed your hair. He thrusted into your throat making you gag slightly. You felt him twitch as you made eye contact. You pulled away and jerked him off quickly. "Cum for me gee." You licked the tip once more then you felt a warm liquid spew on your lips and face. He loud out a low moan as he finished. You smiled and licked it off your lip. He grabbed a small tissue out of his dash and wipes your face. You left a heart of hickeys on his lower thigh so if he wore shorts. It'd be notice able. "Your my boyfriend now" you looked up at him. He blushed and smiled."you're  my girlfriend now" he pulled you into a kiss.

:,)