*Car rides. Frank Iero

*mafia frank*

Your pov:

You drove across the border of states into New Jersey, you still had a good while to go before you would reach your destination. You sighed and pulled over into a bar. You got out fixing your jeans and showy shirt, you grabbed your phone and some money and your ID then locked your car. You walked in and sat down at the bar a few seats between everyone sitting alone, "what can I get you?" A female tender smiled. "Can i get a lemon drop?" You smiled and showed your ID. "No problem, you look awfully young though, be carful around here." She said while mixing the drink. "Trying my best, my first time in this area, I don't know a lot of people." You explained looking over hearing 2 girls yelling. "Well, there is someone you need to watch out for." She pulled out her phone and brought up a picture of a guy with black shirt hair. "Mr. Frank Iero." She let you examine the picture. "He's very dangerous, I doubt you'll see him around in here but you might. Don't take anything from him." She handed me the drink. "Thank you for the advice." You gave her a 20. "Keep the change." You smiled and pulled your phone out. She walked away with a smile helping other customers.

You felt someone sit next to you. "Hey. I'm Ray." He smiled softly at you, he seemed innocent enough to talk to. "Y/n." You smiled. "Mind if I get you a drink?" He smirked. "I already have one. Help yourself to one with me though." You flirted slightly back just to see how far you could get. "My pleasure." He
ordered a drink as a different tender helped us. You eyed a girl who seemed to be staring at you. "Slut." She walked passed you. You smiled knowing you could piss anyone off at the slightest things you did.

"So, where you from? I haven't seen you around here." He sipped on his drink. "Cali," you lied with a small smile. "What you doing over here then?" He asked curiously. You smiled. "Meeting with some high school friends. How about you Ray?" You revered the pressure of his questions that seemingly shocked him. You smirked. "Well I live around here, I'm a regular, what high school did you go to?" He smiled slightly. "Belleville."(my bad if that's wrong). His eyes went behind you then back to you. You knew someone had to be behind you. "Well you gonna introduce me to your friend or are we just gonna sit here?" You smirked looking behind you to see the one and only, Frank Iero. "Well this is-" you cut Ray off. "Frank Iero." You smiled even though you were deathly terrified.

"Nice to meet you Y/n." He smiled and sat down next to you. You got up,"yeah, I'll see you around." You walked away and back outside. "Need one?" A guy with blonde hair offered. "Sure thanks.." you looked at him for his name. "Mikey." He smiled and handed you the lighter. You lit the cig and gave him back the lighter. "What brings you around here?" He asked yawning. "Friends." You smiled as you noticed he look awfully familiar. "What's your last name?" You asked kinda cutting him off. "Ye- Why?" He looked over with his eye brow raised. The you remembered. "Micheal Way." You smiled. His face dropped. "We went to the same high school until my parents moved." You smiled and stepped away from the door hearing it open. "Holy shit Y/n?" He laughed and pulled you into a hug. You hugged back as you felt a stare on you. "We should hang out. Sometime." He let go of you as you pulled away. "I would love to." You smiled as you saw frank and Ray walk out. "I have to go." You kissed Mikey's cheek and swiftly walking to your car without a word. "Y/n!" You heard frank yell. You ignored him as you unlocked your car. You felt him grab your hand. You looked back at him. "I know you think I'm dangerous. But give me 1 chance." He pleaded. You sighed seeing he really wanted a chance. "One night." You looked up. He nodded. "Tonight." He smiled. "Fine, I'm following you home," you winked at him then got in the car as he walked to his car parked next to yours. You waited for him to start his car and pull out.

*time skip*

You finally got to Frank house, it was in a discrete area but that didn't scare you. You parked your car after his and grabbed your small backpack you kept essentials in. You got out almost slipping on some rocks. You heard a dog barking. "Omg shut the fuck you have a dog?" You walked up behind Frank. You heard him sigh and shake his head. "I'll leave." You turned around then felt him grab your arm and basically drag you inside. "I'm going pee, don't break anything." He walked to the bathroom. You picked up a picture of him and Gerard that looked pretty recent. You felt arms sneak around your waist. "Join me for a shower." You felt his hot breath sting your neck. "Let's go." You basically got pulled into the shower room with no extra clothes or anything. You both got undressed as he kept checking you out. "Frank. I'm getting in, hurry I'll use all the hot water." You joked as you stepped in his shower. You rinsed your body just to get it wet as you heard him step in. You smiled and faced him. "Your so beautiful." He smiled pulling you into a kiss. You kissed back slightly pulling at his hair as you slipped your tongue in.

You felt a cold rush as he slammed you against your back against the tile wall. "You gonna run from me now?" Frank left harsh hickeys and love bites along your neck. You felt his fingers slowly slip into you. "Frank-" you moaned out his name as he thrusted hard slamming your g spot with his fingers. You let out a loud moan as you tried to tightened around his 2 fingers. "Frank please I want you." You begged as he smirked. You felt him remove his fingers as you felt his huge girth enter you. You bit your lip as it hurt slightly. You felt him thrust quickly not letting you adjust to him. "Holy shit your so tight." He groaned out holding you against the still cold wall. You felt your orgasm approaching quickly. "Fuck! Frank!" You warned out as you felt yourself cum hard. You felt him groan and pull out and release your stomach.  You smiled and you pulled him into a hug. "See i told you you wouldn't regret a night with me." He winked. "You didn't tell me shit Mr. mafia boss man." You joked as he laughed slightly. "Watch it."

*sorry for the delay:))