*Spend the night. Mikey Way

Tw: drunk sex/morning sickness (not pregnancy).

Your pov:
"Pleaseee" Frank jumped on your sitting on your lap. "I probably will but I need to go home first for shit" you said while he hugged you."Dude I'm spending the night calm down." You grabbed his ass joking as he looked at you and bit his lip in a joking manner. You bit your lip back as Mikey came in. "Why ar-" frank cut him off." She's staying the night" you picked frank up and put him on the table. He looked at you with shock."I might be short but I'm strong hoe" you said as you got your shoes on.

You walked home and got a pair of clothes and other things like perfume,deodorant,tooth brush and tooth paste. You grabbed a bottle of some light alcohol not rlly wanting to get to drunk as your mom came around the corner."hey are you staying at Gerard's tonight?" You nodded as you put your bag on softly. "Okay just text me when your coming home i don't care when." She hugged you as you slightly hugged back. She walked into her room as you grabbed your skateboard and skated to the Way household.
You walked in as you saw Mikey changing in his bedroom as he forgot to close the door. You walked over and said loudly in a joking manner."nice cock bestie" he jumped and threw something at the door closing it." Love you mikes" he just screamed back something you went to Gerard's room to put your things down. "Y/n can I ask you something?" You nodded as you sat beside him on his bed. "I have a crush on this girl and I don't know what to do." He leaned on your shoulder."be yourself around her. And if she doesn't like you then she's not the one." You said as you rubbed his shoulders. "But ugh" he sighed and put his face into your chest. "You'll be okay. I promise" you kissed his forehead. They all looked up to you as the 'mom friend' and Ray the 'father figure'.
*time skip till all the boys are there*

You sat on the ground as you noticed Gerard grabbed my bag knowing there was alcohol in it. "Gee no" you whined. "Gee yes" he said while taking the bottle out. You ended up all passing the bottle around slowly getting fucked up as Gerard had mixed vodka in it. You noticed frank was all over gee and Ray was about to pass the fuck out. Mikey had a boner that he was to drunk to hide and you were laughing at basically nothing. "Let's play truth or dare!"
Frank screamed. "If you don't do a truth or dare you have to strip 1 piece of clothing" we all got in a circle. "Mikey truth or dare?" Frank looked over."dare" Mikey slurred "I dare you to kiss Ray" Mikey took his shirt off as Ray started laughing. "Y/n truth or dare" you looked at frank. "Dare" he smirked. "I dare you to sit on Mikey's lap for the rest of the game" you got up and went over and sat on Mikey's lap feeling his boner. You slightly moved your hips. "Oo Gerard Truth Or dare"you asked laughing. "Truth" frank groaned. "Is it true that you jerked off to a picture of frank?" He took his shirt off throwing it at you hard. You smiled as frank smirked at him. "Truth or dare toro" he smiled ." Dare" frank interrupted you. "Seven minutes in heaven with y/n" you looked at him as he took off his jeans as his shirt was already off. You laughed because he knew you liked Mikey. "Mikes truth or dare" frank asked him again. "Dare" frank had a devilish grin. "End the game by making y/n cum" Mikey looked up at you as you looked down at him. You felt yourself get thrown over his shoulder as the boys all ended up passing out.

You felt wet kisses up your neck as he put you on the bed. You drunkenly moaned as he left hickeys tearing your clothes off. Without a warning he shoved his 10 inch cock inside of you as you screamed in pain and pleasure. You had been a virgin but not anymore. Without giving you time to adjust he thrusted hard and fast. "Mikey!" You screamed out his name as you slowly started to sober up. He groaned as he rubbed your clit making the pleasure unbearable. You moved your hips against him making him slam your g spot. You moaned loudly as he repeated hit it. You scratched down his back as he came inside of you. You came with him as you both passed out without him even pulling out.

*time skip to the morning*

You woke up with a pounding headache. You opened your eyes to see Mikey was laying on your chest fully naked. You moved your hips and then slightly moaned as the feeling of him still inside of you. Neither of you remembered the night before. Mikey groaned as he woke up. He pulled himself out of you with a small moan. You rubbed his shoulder as you didn't want him to move. He rubbed your sides."what happened last night and why was I inside of you?" He asked with a small laugh as you smiled" I honestly don't know but I have to pee so move" he got up as you went pee. You finished as you walked back in to see Mikey standing infront of the mirror looking at the hickey's and scratch marks. You looked at the hickey's all over your body as you couldn't even find your clothes. You finally found his boxers as you threw them at him as you started to find the other clothes. You got dressed as you ran to the bathroom throwing up.Mikey ran in and held your hair back as all the alcohol had came up. After you were finished you flushed the toilet and cleaned yourself up. You quickly brushed your teeth and went downstairs. Mikey went to check on the boys as you started to make pancakes for everyone. You soon got finished and all the boys woke up due to their hunger. You gave all 4 of them some water and a painkiller. You noticed Frank had a hickey on his neck."Frankie who'd you fuck last night?" Frank stared at Gerard and Gerard stared back. You smiled as they all smiled and went to eat. You felt Mikey's arms wrap around your waist."I'm sorry about last night. I don't know if I asked consent.we were both drunk I'm sorry" he apologized as you turned to face him. "Don't apologize it's fine. You took my first time and honestly I was gonna let you anyways." He pulled you into a hug as you hugged back kissing his cheek. He smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend please" you nodded. "Of course mikes." You kissed him as he kissed back grabbing your ass softly.
*4 weeks later*
You woke up on Mikey's bed next to Frank who was basically on top of you. You were both clothed but hella drunk. You pushed him off making him groan. You got up realizing it's Monday and you had work. You quickly changed clothes cleaned yourself and up and left without notice to the boys
*after your work shift*
You had gotten your 'paycheck' that was about 900 dollars a day on good a day (your a stripper<3). You drove back to Mikey's as you cleaned up the huge mess we had left the night before. They were still passed out at it was 4pm. You did all the dishes and then swept the floor. You made them all some pasta and Sam garlic bread as you heard someone walk out. "Holy shit what time is it?" You heard Ray groan. "4:30" he walked over and grabbed a piece of garlic bread. "Get some water and sober up. I think your parents are coming to pick you up at 6. Your going on a trip or something. Idk that's what your mom said." He nodded as he woke up everyone else. "I couldn't find Mikey" Ray said looking at you. You went to his room to find him passed out in the bathtub. "Micheal get up" you said shaking him. He jumped up making you start laughing. He pulled you on top of him when he purposely started the water that was warm. You screamed as you were clothes."WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAN" you looked at him as he laughed at you. He took your shirt off."shower with me" he chuckled. "Sometimes i hate you" you kissed him as you took the rest of your clothes off and showered with him.