*I dont love you like i did yesterday. Ray Toro pt2.

*smut in this chapter*

I walked into the bedroom and saw a sweatshirt on the bed. It was mine. He rlly hugged one of my sweatshirts. You smiled and got him a fresh pair of clothes. You put them on the sink as you took his old clothes threw them in the washer with a bunch of other shit that needed washed. You started to clean up. 12 beer bottles later you were finally finished... in the bedroom. You cleaned his whole apartment making it look nicer and smell better. You took 3 huge garbage bags to the dumpster. While walking back you felt a presence behind you. You walked a little faster until you felt a hand grab yours. "Y/n what are you doing" I turned around. Gerard Way. "Oh. Hey M-" "Gerard" he interrupted you.
"I was taking trash out why?" You looked up as we were under the roof so rain wasn't hitting us. "Well considering your in a white shirt and it's pouring i through you might needed a jacket?" He gave you a sweatshirt that you knew was ray's. "Gee.. thank you. But how the fuck did you see me? You stalker." You pulled it over your head while you heard him laugh. "No I noticed Ray hadn't left his apartment in like a few days until today. I haven't seen you either. What's going on?" He looked concerned. "A situation. Most of my things are at Frank's right now." He nodded."Sam?" He asked. You looked at him. "How do you know..?" He chuckled." Ray and her used to date. She's literally crazy over him. She used to live in apartment 8C." (Ray lives in 1a and gee in 5a) " well I'm glad she doesn't anymore. She almost broke me and Ray up." You rubbed the back of your neck and laughed softly. "Well i have to get going. Bandit was actually the one who saw you so I came to check. See ya later y/n." He pulled you into a hug as you hugged back. He went back to his apartment as you walked into Ray's. You heard the shower had stopped but Ray wasn't out of the bedroom yet. You did the dishes and wiped down his counter tops. You felt arms wrap around you. You actually felt happy again."I don't deserve you" I smelled his mint breath. You turned and faced him. " I don't deserve you Ray." You kissed him. He wrapped his arms around your waist/hips.
*smut time whores*
You felt him shove his tongue into your mouth as your tongues fought for dominance. Of course he won. He grabbed your ass through the jeans you were wearing. You slightly moaned. He picked you up putting you on the counter as he started to slowly leave sloppy kisses down your neck. "Who's sweatshirt is this baby?" He slightly pulled at it. "Yours but Gerard had it" he nodded as he pulled it off. You smiled. He pulled off your white shirt as well. You noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt but only joggers. God he was hot. You rubbed his shoulders scratching his back softly leaving him with chills. "Y/n.. can i make it up to you?" Asking for consent. (Consent is key.)
You nodded as he lead you to the bedroom. He kissed all over your neck and chest as you were left in jeans. You slightly pulled on his joggers noticing he didn't have boxers on. You felt Ray pull your jeans off and starts to kiss all over your thighs. "R-Ray~" you moaned out getting even more wet. His tongue brushed against your clit as you moaned loudly. "D-don't tease me" you manage to get out as he attacked your clit with his tongue again. Licking and sucking as he made eye contact. You played with his still wet hair as you felt close to your climax." I'm gonna cum~" you groaned as you felt loss of contact. Ray rubbed his tip against your clit. "Let me feel your cock daddy" you blushed as he smirked. He suddenly pushed into you as you moaned out his name. He thrusted deep inside of you when you felt him pound your g spot. You moaned loudly as you felt ray's hands dig into your hips holding you still. You felt a familiar knot in your stomach." R-Ray I'm gonna cum!" You scratched down his back with him still pounding your g spot. "Cum for me baby. C'mon." He went faster. You came all over him as you felt him cum inside of you.
~
Both of you exhausted. You slowly drifted off to sleep. Ray had to. Little did you know. You haven't taken your birth control. Ray didn't use a condom either.
*~* 4 years later.
(Edit: Why did I make them have kids BYE OMG)
"Remy!" You yelled for your son. "Yes?" He came in. God this boy looks just like his father. You picked him up." Wanna make a cake for daddy?" You looked at him. He yawned. "So no? Wanna nap?" He nodded. 'What kid agrees to a nap?' You walked to his room and put him on his bed." M-mom. I miss dad.." Ray was working and he's been really busy lately so he's barley home." I know baby. So do I." I noticed he was crying. I wiped his tears. "Go to sleep and daddy might come home okay?" He soon fell asleep.
You walked into the kitchen and called Ray. "What's up baby?" He answered sounding tired and worried. "When will you be home. Rem is asleep and I told him you'll be home when he wakes up.." you said sadly. You heard him sigh. "I'm on my way" he hung up. You put your phone down. You felt a gush of anxiety rush over you. Why is he gone so much? Is he cheating again? No.. you leaned against the counter hearing a car door slam. You sighed as he walked in. You hadn't seen him because he came home late when you were asleep and left early when you were asleep. You were zoned out staring at the ground when you felt a wet kiss on your neck."you know baby. You should wear this outfit more often it's cute." You realized you were only wearing his sweatshirt and and fishnet leggings. You nodded still zoned tf out. "Y/n." He made you look up at him. You finally stopped zoning out and basically jumped on him. You missed him so much." Baby I'm here. I'm sorry work has been hard." He apologized. "Daddy!!!" You heard remy run and scream at Ray. Ray let go of you and grabbed remy."hey buddy. How are you" "I'm okay can we play video games now." Ray nodded as they starts to play.
*time skip to nighttime*
Remy was having a sleep over at Frank's with his son.
You laid down in a pair of sweats and one of Ray's shirts as you felt him lay next to you. You basically rolled onto of him hugging him."please stay here for me.." you whispered. You slowly fell asleep not even hearing ray's answer

Ray's pov.

I rubbed her back as her breathing slows. I smiled and laid her back on the bed as I got up to shut the light off. I laid back down and pulled her on my chest." I love you so fucking much..." I whispered quietly as I felt her smile. I slowly drifted of to sleep.

Uhm anyways requests