Rebel. Frank Iero

Father!Frank.
Backstory: your a rebel kid, you smoke, sometimes drink. You do stupid things like give yourself tattoos/piercings(no shame if you do that bc I do). You get caught my police and they tell Frank.

Y/n is 16.
Frank is 39.
(Also should I use "i/me" in first person. Instead of "you/your") (I'll use i for this story to see)

Your pov:
I was in my room doing homework. I always had it done so my dad wouldn't be on my ass about it.  "A REBEL LOVE SONG" you sang along to "rebel love song" by the one and only Black Veil Brides. I soon finished as i went downstairs. "Hey dad" I smiled and hugged him. "Hey sweetie" he smiled as he gave you a 20 dollar bill. "What's this?" I looked up at him with a weird look on his face. "Your grades are up, you haven't done anything bad, your being a good kid." He listed. I smiled up at him. If he finds out I'm fucked. "Can I go to a friends house tonight?" I looked up as he nodded. "Rad, I'm gonna go pack then" I ran upstairs. I called Remi. (Ray's son lolz) "hey man I'm coming over tonight. Is your dad gone?" I asked as he laughed a little. "Bro my dad is about to pull up to your house." You looked outside the window. "Rad okay is he staying long?" He yawned. "I think I don't know" . You sighed loud enough for him to heard and laugh about. "I'll be over in like 20." I hung up as I grabbed my skateboard. "Hey dad I'm heading out I love you." I waved at him as I heard Ray walk in. "Hey y/n where you going?" Ray asked as you just smiled. "I mean. I was gonna text you and ask if rem can hang out is that okay?" I looked up flashing an innocent smile. "Yeah he's at the house be safe" he pulled me into a hug as I hugged back. I went to the fridge and grabbed a wine cooler and then left. You opened the wine cooler as you noticed a black car. You skate slowly as you realized it was a police car. "Shit" you quickly threw the bottle behind a car and speeded down the road. You finally got to remi's house as you crawled in his window. He sat on his bed in a pair of boxers. "Hey loser" I said scaring the shit out of him as he covered his dick."I HAVE A FRONT DOOR" I laughed and sat on his roof as he got changed. "Police are out tonight" you sighed as he nodded. Frank and Ray always thought you and Remi were dating and neither of you denied it but we honestly weren't. "Let's go skate" he pulled me in as we went downstairs."hey mom ima go skate with this punk." He pushed me slightly as christa looked up and smiled."okay please be safe and hey y/n" I smiled. "Hi Mrs.Toro" . We left just like that.
*small time skip*
Me and Remi had shoplifted and graffitied by now. Remi went home as I was on my way home. I noticed lights behind me. I got off the road as the coo car pulled up next to me. "Well well well. I finally caught the punk." I smiled at him. "Look I haven't done anything" I put my board down getting ready to skate away when he grabbed me and cuffed me. "Get off of me!" I protested as he shoved me in the back of the car. He drove to my dad's house. He pulled me out with my board in the other hand. He knocked on my door as I say Ray answer. "Hel- I'll get Frank." He yelled for frank as I stood there with an annoyed face. "Yes officer?" He said nervously. "Your kid has been stealing." I gasped. "Search me right now. I haven't don't shit!" He looked at my dad for permission. Frank nodded as he did a search on me and found nothing but my phone. "Your lucky kid." The cop undid the cuffs and basically threw my board at me as he left. I took my board as frank looked angry. "ROOM NOW!" He screamed as I threw my board on the ground. " man fuck this.." you walked to you room and locked your door. Frank threw your skateboard right next to your door as him and Ray talked. You texted Remi."bitch imu" he texted back almost instantly. "I'm coming over keep your window open" you opened your window as 10 mins later he crawled threw it. He basically laid on top of me. "I heard about the police thing." He sighed as you both fell asleep cuddling eachother.

Frank unlocked the door and both him and Ray saw me and Remi asleep. Remi was on my chest with his face basically in my tits as I was passed out on my back. Frank shook us both awake. "Remi. Your dad is taking you home" Remi groaned as he jumped awake at the voice. I jumped as I saw frank. "Bye rem love you." I said quietly. Rem kissed my forehead. "Love you to" him and Ray left. "Y/n.. what the fuck happened to my babygirl.?" He asked as you cringed at 'babygirl'. "She passed away sorry" he shook his head. "What happened that made you change?" He looked at me." Let me talk before you cut me off.. after mom passed(your mom passed away from cancer and Jamia never really treats you like her kid. She's never do that but in this she does) ive been doing drugs, giving myself tats, piercings.. I've started stealing and graffitied shit." I spat out all at once. "I know your disappointed. You don't have to tell me.." I laid down with tears in my eyes. I felt Frank pull me into a hug as I started to bawl in his chest."I've started smoking weed when you got yours. Remi is the only one that helps me.." I cried harder as I was honestly exhausted. He rubbed your back as you slowly drifted to sleep.

Frank's pov.

I held her in my arms. I was crying but I couldn't show her. I rubbed her back.. my daughter.. y first kid.. the first part of me had been potentially killing herself.. I couldn't comprehend it. I kissed her forehead as I leaned against her wall and fell asleep.

*your pov*

I woke up in Frank's arms. You heard jamia calling for frank as she walked in. "What the fuck are you doing!?" She pushed me off of frank as frank jumped awake. (Like i said jamia would never she's literally a queen) I fell on a broken beer bottle as jamia pulled Frank into the kitchen. I looked down at my wrist that was badly cut. You saw it was pretty deep and ran to the sink were you bled out a lot. "DAD!!" You grabbed a towel and held it tightly as the cut was very very deep. You were in shock so it didn't hurt went you felt light headed. You felt frank pick you up and rush you to the hospital.

*5 months later*
Jamia had changed. She stopped drinking and was healthy for frank. I was still very sketchy about her . I called Remi over. We had started dating but no one knew. You laid on the couch as Remi came in and sat on you. "Dude what the hell" you smiled as he kissed you. You kissed back as you heard cherry walk in. " OMG YOU KISSED REMI!!" She screamed as frank and Ray ran in. Remi pulled away as they walked in. "Come here you little shit" you jumped up and went after cherry as she ran. You felt remi's arms around your waist. "Baby n-" he cut himself off as Ray started laughing."good way to expose yourself there rem" you smiled ."surprise I guess" you kissed remi as frank took a picture just to tease you. "Post it." Remi said. Frank did and just like that my phone started blowing up. You smiled as you noticed a FaceTime call from Mikey. You answered." NO FUCKING WAY I CALLED IT RAY OWES ME 40 BUCKS" you heard him yell. " mikes. Chill" you smiled as you shot a playful glare at Ray. "Well congrats y/n. I'm proud of you." Mikey smiled. I smiled back." Dude I found a boyfriend. Not a job chill" they all started laughing. "I have to go. Love you" just like that he hung up. "Ray!" You ran to him. "Why'd you bet Mikey that me and rem were dating." He laughed and hugged me. "It was out of love" I kissed his cheek. "Mhm"

I walked back into the living room and saw cherry playing with remi's hair. "Hey. Know your limits. That's mine cherry" she stuck her tongue out at me as I kissed remi's neck playfully. "Don't give him a hickey!" She yelled as you felt yourself get picked up and thrown over Ray's shoulder. "No sex yet" I laughed. "I just kissed his neck. He's not even a-" you heard yourself get cut off by a scream of Remi. "Y/N HE DOESNT KNOW" you went quit.
Maybe this would work out

This was shitty