You. Ray Toro

Fem reader
Mafia Y/n:)
Backstory:Ray  meets y/n and y/n is a leader of a very dangerous mafia but Ray doesn't know what he's in for.
*might be a lil dramatic bc why the fuck not*

Your POV.
You sat at your desk examining paperwork. "In here now!" You ordered one of your guards. "Yes sir?" He looked at you with a slight look in his eyes. "I'm going out. Keep this place locked up, I'll be back in a few." You got up fixing your clothes. You honestly didn't look like a mafia boss, luckily your mafia wasn't very popular around this certain area. You grabbed a small hand gun, your keys, phone and wallet. "Stay safe." Another guard called opening the gate. "You to." You got in your car driving to the mall.
***
You walked into a small store knowing what you needed. You felt someone accidentally run into you. "I'm so sorry." You both said at the same time. You looked up, puffy hair , tall , muscles in his arms. "It's my fault no worries." You grabbed his phone that he dropped handing it to him. "Thanks, I'm Ray by the way." He took his phone introducing himself. "I'm Y/n." You smiled. "I have to get going.. can I get your number? " he smiled shyly. "Of course." You took his phone putting your name in as 'y/n:)'. "Thank you, I'll see you around." He smiled taking his leave. "Bye Ray." You walked back to the section of the store that you needed and got your things.
*time skip*

You were going to a concert tonight, John(bodyguard) was tagging along. Luckily you always had protection on you. You slipped on your outfit and did light makeup. "John let's go!" You called grabbing your small bag. "Coming miss." He walked infront of you taking you to the car. You got in the drivers seat as he got in the other. You drove to the bar.
"I won't be buy you at all times but I always have an eye on you." John told you. You nodded. "If anyone comes near me and I look uncomfortable come over." You walked in as the bar was slowly starting to get full. You sat down at the bar side. "Hey can I get a beer?" You flashed your ID and handed him a 5. "Anything for a pretty lady." He smiled handing you the beer and your change. You smiled softly. "You here alone tonight?" You heard a guy walk up and sit next to you. "Depends on who's  asking." You looked over seeing he was about 5'6, covered in tattoos, dark hair.(frank). "I'm Frank," he smiled and stuck his hand out for you to shake it. "Y/n." You shook it softly. "So how has your day been?" He asked sipping on a beer. "It's was okay, nothing much really happened how about you?" You looked over smiling.  "Not much, hung out with some friends." He smiled. "Rad." You nodded as you saw a skinny blonde guy walk up. "Hey mikes." Frank smiled. "Wassup. whos this?" He asked giving you a look. "Y/n, this is Mikey, Mikey this is y/n." Frank introduced us. "Hey." You smiled over. He smiled softly. "Where is Gerard and Ray?" Frank asked. Your heard shot up at the name Ray. "Coming over right now." You saw another guy and Ray sit down. "Guys this is y/n, that's Gerard and Ray." You waved at Gerard, "long time no see huh?" You smirked at Ray. "Hey y/n." Ray looked up slightly blushing. "Ooooo you seeing this shit?" Frank slightly elbows Mikey's arm. "Yeah why is Ray blushing?" He whispered back. You smiled hearing Mikey and Frank's little comments. "Well you guys gonna get drinks or stare at me?" You laughed slightly as they all were looking over. They all ordered beers but Frank already had one. You put them on your tab. "Ahh you didn't have to." Mikey smiled. "No worries." You yawned slightly. "When is the band playing?" Gerard looked over. "9 I think." Ray yawned looking at the time. You noticed frank and Mikey still talking about the whole Ray blushing thing, they couldn't get over it.
*time skip till the end of the night.*

You watched the band finish their songs as you felt someone stand next to you. "Hey Ray." You looked up and smiled at him. "You enjoy the band?" He smiled at you. "They we're okay. I mean better than I could." You laughed slightly. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime," he asked slightly nervous. "Of course." You smiled and faced him. "You have my number, I'm mostly always free." You saw John walking back over but waved him off secretly. "Well you safe to drive home?" He smiled. You nodded. "I have to get going. And you might want to get frank." You both looked over seeing frank drunk hanging over Gerard. "Oh Jesus it's gonna be a long night." Ray sighed. You couldn't help but laugh a little. "I'll see you around Ray." You kissed his cheek walking out the bar doors. You saw John already waiting by the car. "Have fun with your boyfriend?" He smiled while getting in the car. "He's not my boyfriend.. but yeah." You got in driving off.
*another time skip*
Bold= Ray.
Underlined= Y/n.
"Hey it's Ray."
"Hey."
"You busy right now? I'm going to the mall and wanted to know if you could tag along:)"
You blushed at the text.
"Yeah I can, pick me up in 10?" *insert address*
"I'll be there"
You left him on opened, you threw on some makeup and brushed your teeth. Fixing your hair you changed your outfit making sure you had everything you needed. You walked outside letting John know you were leaving with a friend. "Stay safe please." He yawned. "Yeah yeah." You smiled and walked outside the huge wooden gate leading up to the headquarters. You saw Ray drive up. "Damn you have a huge house." He laughed as you got in the car. "Yeah, my job pays well." You bucked your seatbelt as he slowly drove off. "What do you do for a living?" Ray asked curiously. "Uhh.. I own a company down town." You smiled. "Holy shit which one?" He looked over slightly. "(Random business)". You said quickly. "Well good for you I'm proud." He smiled slowly pulling into the starbucks drive through. "What do you want?" He looked over with a soft smile. "Just a mocha iced coffee." You smiled slipping your hand into his grasp. He froze for half a second then held your hand back. You saw him blush. "Okay anything else?" He smiled brightly. "Nope." You smiled rubbing the side of his hand with your thumb. He drove up to the window and ordered them paid. "You could have let me pay." You pouted. "Nope you paid for the beers that one time, it's my turn." He kissed your hand softly. "Fine." You smiled.
*in the mall*

You held Ray's hand tightly as we wondered around the mall. You noticed something didn't feel right. "I need to go to the restroom." Ray looked up. "Then go." You smiled. "Okay I'll be out in a minute" he laughed slightly. You waited patiently by the bathrooms as you saw someone. (Enemy's name). You saw her slowly pull a knife out. You got the memo quickly pulling yours out. "Well well well." She giggled walking over. "I don't have time for this bullshit what do you want?" You yawned. "Let me show you in the bathroom." She roughly pushed you in the women's bathroom. You knocked the knife out of her hand kneeing her in the side. She only smiled before you twisted her arm back shoving her into the wall roughly knocking her teeth out. "Let me go!" She groaned. You threw her on the ground and walked out making sure your hands were clean. "Hey." Ray smiled as he had just gotten out of the bathroom. You grabbed his hand pulling him away from the bathrooms smiling. "You look like you did something." He laughed following. "I'm completely innocent." You pulled him into the record shop. "Pick one out, I want to pay for it." You looked up at Ray and put your head in his chest. He kissed your forehead softly." How about i pay for yours and you pay for mine." He rubbed your back softly. You nodded. You basically stayed next to eachother as you had the same taste in music. He ended up picking out an Iron Maiden record as you picked out a slipknot record. "This the one you want?" You smiled up at him. "Yep," you both went up and paid separately.
You held his hand walking out of the store. "Today was really fun Ray." You looked up at him. "Good I'm glad you had fun." He kissed your cheek. "But I have to tell you something.." you sighed. He looked over. "You can tell me anything love." You both walked outside to his car. He pulled you close leaning against the car. You sighed shakily not knowing if you could trust him. "Okay, so do you know how there is mafia's around the town?" He nodded rubbing your sides. "Well.. I'm actually the leader of the (mafia name).." you held your breathe slightly not knowing how he was gonna react. "Okay.. so what does that mean for me?" He didn't change him emotions. You let out a soft breath. "Basically if we end up dating or being seen with eachother your life will be in danger as much as mine will.." you leaned in his chest. "Well I trust you, I saw the gun the first time we met. I knew something was up. But I really do trust you," he made you look up at him. You looked into his eyes. "I'll do anything to stay with you.." he slowly connected your lips. You kissed back passionately. Lips in sync. You wrapped your arms around his torso as he pulled you closer by your hips. You pulled away quickly.
"I only want you Ray."

A/n.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY.
*not proofread*
Also. 101 chapters.. holy shit.