Expect the unexpected. Gerard Way

Backstory: Pastel Gerard Way.
!Punk Male reader!

Your pov:
You walked into high school. God you hated this place. "Punk." Someone said trying to insult you. You smiled. "Not an insult. And watch it, don't pick on my friends." You smirked and walked to you locker leaving him. You saw a new student. He wore baby blue shorts, a pastel yellow shirt and black shoes. He had the locker right next to mine. "Hey sorry to b-bother you but can you help me with my locker?" He spoke just loud enough for you to hear. "Um. Sure? What's your combo." He showed you the paper as you put the combo in and it opened. "T-thank you" you shot a small smile at him as you opened your locker. You noticed the same guy who picked on you earlier was walking up to him. "Hey fag" he went to push Gerard. You grabbed his hand and punched him knocking him to the ground with a bloody nose. He quickly got up and ran. "Are you okay?" You looked back at Gerard. He nodded slowly as you saw him sigh. "By the way. I'm y/n." You smiled at him. "Gerard." . He softly smiled. "Stay with me through out the day. We have the same schedule." You noticed he blushed. "Okay" he nodded. You grabbed your bag and walked with him to 1st peeiod. You hair was blonde with red and messy, you had many facial piercings and tattoos around your body. You had worn your crust pants and a random sm and shirt. You played with your lip ring as you lead him to his seat. The teacher didn't make him introduce himself since he knew gee would be an easy target to get bullied. You caught yourself smiling thinking of Gerard. No no no. Stop you shifted in your chair as you noticed Gerard was drawing in his notebook. "I like your hair" you heard him shyly said. "Thanks sugar" you called him a nickname you swore on yourself you wouldn't use. He blushed madly.

*time skip till your 5th period right before lunch*

"Fag! No one likes your clothes!" You heard someone in the hallway yell. You tried seeing but you couldn't. You saw a yellow notebook fall. "Gerard.." you whispered. You quickly ran out to the hallway to see him against the locker and a jock against him. They both looked over at you. Gerard had blood slowly dripping down his lip. You felt angered. rage. "What are you gonna do punk?" He let Gerard go as he fell. You didn't say anything as conner(the jock) had always messed with you. "Aww can't say anything? Your fag boyfriend is hurt." You tackled him. Beating the fuck out of him. "DONT EVER FUCKING TOUCH HIM AGAIN!" You got pulled off by another guy as the jock was almost unconscious. You felt arms go around you. You had blood all over your face dripping from your eyebrow that one of you piercings had ripped out.
"Office all 3 of you" you and Gerard walk to the office as the school police officer carried the jock. You pulled your sleeve over your hand and got infront of Gerard. He looked terrified. You wiped the blood softly as he held onto your wrist. You looked into his eyes as you felt your heart beat faster due to his touch.
*small time skip*
Gerard POV:
Something about y/n made me feel save,love, and just happy. The dean gave me a detention and y/n hot suspended for 3 days. The next 3 days are gonna be hell.

*2 weeks later*
Gerard and y/n got very very close. They basically knew everything about eachother and it turned out Gerard sang for a band

*your pov*
Gerard was staying the night tonight. You lived with your older brother but he was never home. You were outside smoking when you saw Gerard walking with a small backpack. It was pink. He looked so cute. You smiled as you took another hit. He finally got close enough to see and walked faster with a smile on his face. "Hey man" he greeted you. "Hey dude." You smiled as he sat next to you. He had started talking more since he trusted you but he was still very shy. You liked him as a boyfriend but you didn't dare to show it. He leaned against your shoulder as you smiled down at him. You finished your cig as you put it in a small ashtray. You cleaned up after your addiction. "Let's go inside" he follows you inside as he put his things on your bed. You smiled as he laid down. He looked around your room as he saw a picture of you and a girl. She had no bra on but a pair of jeans and you had your shirt off to. We had beers in our hand and he saw hickeys on us. "I have a question" he looked at you with a worried look on his face. "What's up?" You looked back. "What's your sexuality?" He seemed like he was waiting for rejection. "Um. I don't like labels but if I find them attractive I'll date them." He nodded. "I'm bisexual." He said quietly. "That's rad" you smiled at him. "Wait your not gonna kick me out?" You shook your head. "No why would I?" He sighed with relief." God I thought I just ruined our friendship" he laughed softly. "Wanna go skate around?" You offered grabbing your 2 skateboard and handed him one. "I'd like to but I have a problem.. I don't know how to skate." You smiled. "I can teach you let's go to the skatepark." We put the board in the back of my car and got in. It honestly was a nice car. You took care of it.
On the way to the skatepark you saw him looking at you. You smiled as he basically zoned out. "Like what you see?" You teased him as he jumped and blushed and put his head down. "S-sorry" you laughed slightly as you pulled into a park spot. You got out grabbing the boards as Gerard ran up the fence like a little kid. You smiled as the skatepark was completely empty.
You set the board down. "Come here" you said as he shyly got on the board. He held onto your shoulders as he was scared. "Good, now keep your legs slightly bent and then push off with you back foot(this might be wrong). He did slowly as you let go of him. He rolled slowly as he didn't fall. "Good you didn't fall."
You smiled as he slightly punched your shoulder. "Let's go down a hill." You smiled as his face dropped. "I'm trusting you y/n" he looked nervous. He got back on the board and pushed off as you infront of him. You held his hands as he rolled down the hill. The board hit a huge rock as he flew off. He landed on top of me as you fell to. His knee was right between my legs as you had caught him. "Holy shit" he looked down at me. He quickly got off. "I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to-" you cut him off."Gerard. I'm fine. You didn't hurt me. I should have checked for rocks in the first place. I'm sorry" he pulled you into a hug as you weren't hurt. You hugged back as he calmed down. "I have feelings for you." He breathed out. "Wait what?" You stepped away making sure you heard him right."I'm sorry.. I-" you pushed your lips into his. He kissed back as you wrapped your hands around his waist. He smiled in the kiss as we both pulled away. "Will you be my boyfriend?" You smiled up at him as he hugged you tightly. "Yes" he smiled as he kissed my cheek. "Can we spray paint on this?" He changed the topic as it was getting darker outside. "I have paint in my car." You ran across the road into the smoke shop parking lot and got the paint. You ran back across the street and gave it to him as he painted. "HEY! STOP THAT!!" You heard a deep voice yell. "COPS GO" you guys both ran he had a skateboard as did you. You guys spirtned out of view as the cops gave up. You both were laughing so hard it would sting.
"I love you so much y/n" he smiled into your chest as you hugged back. "I love you to Gerard"
*3 year later*

You sat in the studio with Gerard as we was recording songs for the new album(black parade. Idk if that's in order but say it is)
"It was the roar of the crowd
That gave me heartache to sing
It was a lie when they smiled
And said, you won't feel a thing
And as we ran from the cops
We laughed so hard it would sting" Gerard sang into the mic. You realized he was talking about the skatepark. You blushed as soon as he finished recording that section. You heard someone walk in. "Hey y/n" Frank basically jumped on you. "Hey Frank" you smiled as he sat next to you. "You planning to pop the big question yet?" Frank looked at you as you and Gerard and both been out of high school for a while now. "Follow me. Babe I'll be back!" Gerard nodded as you took frank to your car. You grabbed a small box with a ring in it. "Soon" you smiled.
*later that night*
You laid in bed after your shower. You felt Gerard lay on your chest. "I love you" he kissed your bare chest as you had your shirt off. "I love you more" you cuddled him as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Request!