Chapter 3 - "Failed Kidnap"

Start from the beginning

"Listen babe, I'll go easy on y-" I interrupted the man with an angered growl. "No, YOU better pray to WHATEVER god you believe in, because I can guarantee that I won't go easy on you. I'll be reporting you to the police now, farewell." I said, reaching for the door before I heard a grotesque click. I turned around to see he had a gun to my head, and I maintained emotionless as I saw fear and anger burning in his eyes.

I scoffed and pulled out my switchblade, holding it to his heart. 'Pretend you're insane and he'll leave you alone...' I thought to myself, taking my mask and glasses off, revealing a large scar going over from the corner of my eyebrow down to my lip. I grinned with a purposeful glint of insanity in my eyes, making him flinch backward slightly. "Back off, fucker. Before I make you." I said, narrowing my eyes with a fake sinister smile growing across my face. I held up the switchblade and pressed the button, the long blade flicking up as I professionally twirled it around in my fingers, letting it gleam in the light.

"Back down Kitten. I'm not asking again." He almost snarled, making a wave of fear wash over me, but I kept my act up solidly. "Try me bitch." I said, grabbing his gun in one swoop and holding it to his forehead, and the position made me sick. I dialed the police with my other hand, trying not to hyperventilate since the man could now see my expressions.

My heart was beating frantically through my chest, surges of adrenaline coursing through me while I watched the sketchy man. Then from the other line, I heard what I was waiting for. "*** What's your emergency?" A lady on the other end asked, and I glared at the man. "Failed Uber kidnapping attempt on ***** **** St. a warehouse parking lot on the left side. The address is **** and the license plate is *******. Please come and get me away from this sketchy fuck." I said, staring at the man as his expression twisted with anger.

I gave him a smug yet challenging glare as I pulled out a can of pepper spray and sprayed him square in the eyes to immobilize him as he screamed in pain. I got a certain joy from that, seeing that he was going to get what he deserved. I sat and waited as the man tried frantically to rub and was out his eyes. I saw approximately 3 Police cars show up, and I stabbed the child-locked door open with my switchblade, emerging like a badass.

"He's in there. I called an Uber to the Mall and the Bitch tried to kidnap me. I pretended to be another psychopath to get him to leave me alone. He held a gun up to my head after telling me to obey him and I stole it, sprayed him with pepper spray, and stabbed the door to get out of the child lock like a badass. Any questions about my performance?" I asked, putting my hands in the pockets of my Dream hoodie.

Two cops nodded approvingly before taking a look at the car, and their eyes widened. "Hold the phone, someone in that car kidnapped you?" One of them asked, taking their glasses off. I nodded, confused. I gestured for them to keep going. "Several people have reported this car to the police for being a strange Uber, then we never heard from them again, no false alarm, nothing. Days later, missing people cases came up."

I gave them a worried look. "There were some suspicious-looking stains in the back seat where I was sitting." I explained, and one of the cops smiled. "Thank you for helping us catch the culprit for the missing people, we'll be able to tell their families what happened after we interrogate this man." He said, smiling.

"Would you like some help getting to where you're going, ma'am?" The seemingly youngest one asked, and I smiled and nodded, putting my signature mask and sunglasses back on. Straightening my Dream hoodie out and putting my hands and switchblade in my pockets.

I got in the car with the youngest, and right when the door shut, he turned to me and began blasting me with his excitement. "Are you a Dream fan?!" He asked, pointing at your hoodie, a huge grin on his face. I giggled at his enthusiasm, gesturing to my mask. "I'm not just a fan." I said, hoping he would get the hint. His eyes lit aflame, and his smile grew wider if possible. "YOU'RE HIS TWIN SISTER FROM TODAY'S STREAM?!" He nearly screamed, and I started wheezing, "that's the one." I said, pointing at him.

"I'll be honest, never thought you'd be good at PvP in real life." He said, giggling softly as he began to drive. "Oh, so you didn't hear me escape Clay's headlock and knock him into the ground before someone attempted to kidnap me and failed later in the day?" I teased, and he burst out laughing as we arrived to the mall, since it was only a few blocks away.

"Can I please get a picture? I'd only send it to my best friend!" The boy begged, and I giggled. "I'll do ya one better, I'll give you my phone number and we can do this some other time. I have to get in there before it closes. AS LONG AS you don't give it to anybody." I said, matter-of-factly. His eyes lit up with stars once again and I wrote my number on a piece of paper, handing it to him with a smile, bidding my goodbyes and a hug to my new friend before entering the mall.

{1764 Words}

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, THIS IS BIG CHAP :D