I knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said, "Marry me, Juliet

You'll never have to be alone

I love you and that's all I really know

I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress

It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

It was like a volcano had erupted throughout Bonnie Spring Cavern. The crowd became twice the initial size and people were screaming and jumping in their mechabeasts, causing the ground to tremble.

His singing was perfection. He was on every beat, and every lyric was filled with tenderness and love.

I took in a shaky breath as tears were flowing down my cheeks.

I want him, bad.

I turned around and ran out of my room, swerved around corners and sprinted down corridors. Everyone was looking out of the window, including every single nurses and doctors in the corridors.

I reached the main entrance of the hospital and started to squeeze through the huge crowd to get to him.

"Make way!"

The rest of the gang were trying their best to direct the crowd to form a path from the hospital's entrance. Eli, sitting on his mechabeast, scanned through the crowd, and his eyes eventually laid on me.

Our gazes locked. I froze. The crowd turned towards the direction where he was staring at and noticed me, before they departed, forming a path between the both of us.

The morning sun warmed my skin. The cheers of the crowd and the clanking of their mechabeasts were all so present in my mind, but none of it registered. The only thing I knew and could trust was the fact that the man I had been yearning for years, was standing right before me, feet apart.

Ten feet, then nine, then eight, then seven then six, the last five were rushed, and his arms were wrapped around me so tightly I wasn't even sure if it was real. The ardent love inside the both of us was so unimaginably zealous and dedicated.

He buried his head in the crook of my neck, something he loves doing, and I wrapped my arms around him. We fit perfectly together, like the key and the heart-shaped pendants of our necklaces.

My heart was overwhelmed with passion and ecstasy, and I knew he felt the same way, by the way his muscles tensed up and the speed of his loving heartbeat.

"You wrote the song?" I whispered into his ear and giggled.

"Yes. Definitely not Taylor Swift from the Burning World," he said, smiling into my neck before he pulled back slightly, just enough to see my face. "To be fair I did change up a few lines."

"ELI SHANE YOU ARE AN ANGEL!"

"ELI CAN WRITE AND SING?"

"OH MY FLOPPING SLUGS ARE THEY ENGAGED?"

"DID SHE SAY YES?"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HER DAD DID NOT LIKE HIM! HE IS ELI FLOPPING SHANE!"

"NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING!"

"ELI SHANE IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE HER!"

"NO! SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE HIM!"

"CHILL OUT! IT'S JUST A LOVE SONG! THIS AIN'T A PROPOSAL!"

"THAT B*TCH STOLE MY ELI!"

"THIS IS TOO GOOD I CAN'T!"

"KISS ME BABE!"