Someone clears their throat behind me, and I whirl around to see Punz holding a pile of clothes in his hands. 

"You're supposed to put this on." He states tonelessly. I take them from him, holding the soft material to my chest. Neither of us make a move, and I look at him expectantly. 

"What? You want me to put on a show for you or something?" 

I swear I can see the tiniest ghost of a smile tug at the corners of his lips, but it's gone in an instant. "I'm not allowed to leave you alone."

"So you're just going to watch me get changed?" I say, glancing around. "And pee? And shower?"

He doesn't answer, he just turns around, and I can see him cover his hand over his eyes. Dream probably would have just stared at me until I gave up. 

Really puts his deranged state of mind into perspective, huh?

He's given me a thick, dark green crewneck and tracksuit pants, each embossed with four white numbers, across the chest and top of my thigh. 

0001. L'manburg's first official prisoner. 

There's also several pairs of black underwear and sports bras, as well as two white tank tops and four pairs of white cotton socks. Glancing behind me to make sure Punz is still turned around, I quickly strip off my bloody shirt and pants, followed by my undergarments, and replace them with the soft and surprisingly comfortable prison outfit.

"I'm done." I announce, scooping up all my old clothes and my shoes, bundling them up into a neat little parcel. Punz turns back around and wordlessly accepts them, stepping to the side to allow me to pass through. 

The distinct lack of getting up my ass every single minute has been refreshing. Maybe this prison, without constant exposure to Dream, Schlatt and Fundy- well not Fundy any more- will be a relaxing break. 

"Did I miss the show?"

Ah. There it is.

"Dream." I say curtly, looking over at the man who strides through the door, then looking back at Punz, who looks throughly unconcerned at what I assume is a major security breach and violation to Schlatt's rules. 

"You're just going to let him in like that?" I ask, rather redundantly seeing as Dream is already very much inside, and Punz makes no effort to move.

Instead, he just shrugs. "He paid."

I can only imagine the stupid look on Dream's face right now, as he motions to Punz, who just sighs as heads towards the door. 

"You've got ten minutes." He says, not even looking back over his shoulder as he locks it behind us. I turn my attention back onto Dream. 

"What are you doing here?"

He doesn't respond, instead pulling off his mask and sweeping back his hair. "They're going to give you four months, whatever Schlatt said to you was probably bullshit. I made sure of it."

"How the hell did you pull that off?"

Dream smirks, coming to stand in front of me. "The usual, intimidation, some threats, my irresistible charm." 

Somehow, I think he's gotten worse. 

"Irresistible might be the wrong word." I tell him, leaning my back against the wall, and crossing my arms over my chest. 

He keeps his eyes locked on mine. "You sure? Because for someone who hates me, you sure have a hard time letting go." 

"I have a hard time? Out of the two of us I wouldn't call myself the clingy one." I say, almost outraged at the sheer audacity of this man.