00

"Y/n! I missed you" Neijire ran over to Y/n throwing herself into her arms

"I missed you too!" Y/n beaned embracing the girl tightly. "Hey Tamaki!" Mirio yelled running over to Tamaki mimicking Neijire's movements.

Tamaki awkwardly hugged the boy back making him chuckle. "I missed you guys how have you been!"

"Great actually we have news" Y/n smiled hitting Tamaki with her elbow signifying him to tell them the news.

"Oh um... Y/n and I are uh—"

"WE'RE DATING!!" Y/n suddenly yelled making Neijire clap and smile.

"That's great guys! I knew you two would be cute together" Neijire smiled.

"Finally you told her geez what took you so long" Mirio teased.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Your crush was so obvious everyone could see it" Mirio laughed at the boy who's face reddened in embarrassment.

"Aww Tamaki you had a crush on me this whole time?!"

"No! Wait I- yes I mean... t-this is embarrassing..."

"Tamaki you're the cutest!" Y/n squished Tamaki's cheeks making his face hot again. "I-I'm not.."

"Get a room!" Mirio laughed throwing a water bottle at the couple. "Mirio what was that for!" Y/n picked up the water bottle chucking it back at him.

The group laughed and joked around before Tamaki had to go upstairs to feed the stray cats that laid on his windowsill.

Y/n trailed along behind him excited to see what cats had come to visit that day. Entering the room several cats were scattered either sleeping or eating.

Y/n smiled before she heard a higher pitched meow. "Oh my god ! Oh my god Tamaki there's a baby!"

A small grey and white kitten was perched on the window looking at the two confusedly. "It can be ash's girlfriend!"

"Y/n- we have enough cats already"

"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS ENOUGH CATS?!"

Y/n picked up the kitten carefully before bring her to Tamaki "Look how cute she is! Can we keep her ?!"

She looked at him with pleading eyes causing him to give in immediately. "Yay!" She pecked him on the lips before running out the room.

"GUYS WE GOT A NEW CAT!!"

A smile spread across his face watching her run out. This was finally what his life was going to be. His love for cats was shared with someone else. Someone he felt safe and comfortable with.

He could finally be happy...

The End

It's a short chapter but I wanted to publish one more fluff chapter before I ended it !