just a kiss

Tamaki slowly opened his eyes and turned over to look at his surroundings

Tamaki slowly opened his eyes and turned over to look at his surroundings. He was on Y/n's couch. He must have fallen asleep yesterday...

He looked around the room seeing Y/n and neijire cuddling on the bean bag sleeping. Mirio sprawled across the floor, his face stuffed in a pillow.

He ignored them and picked himself up, gathering his things to leave back to his house to shower. Before something fell out his pocket.

He picked it up and turned it over seeing the picture of him kissing Y/n. His cheeks turned pink again from the memory.

"Tamaki what are you doing ?" He heard a voice speak up behind him. He turned to look at tired Y/n who was rubbing her eyes.

"Oh- nothing good morning"

She looked over to his hand realizing what he was looking at. "Oh the picture we look kinda hot" She joked making his face turn pink once again.

"What- Y/n"

"GOOD MORNING PEOPLE" Mirio yelled as Neijire trailed behind him.

"Good morning guys," Neijire smiled.

"I would love to stay and chat but Neijire and I have to get going! We should all hang out again soon though this was fun" Mirio waved goodbye leaving Y/n and Tamaki alone once again.

Tamaki still hiding his face behind his arm, not able to forget about the kiss. The moment continuously replayed in his mind.

The way her soft lips were on his. The butterflies he felt...

"Tamaki?? Hello" Y/n waved a hand in front of his face taking him out his thoughts.

"Huh.. oh what happened ?"

"Your face won't stop being red, are you okay? Do you feel sick?" Y/n worriedly looked at the boy.

"Oh no it's nothing.." He shook his head, stuffing the picture back in his pocket.

She watched his movement realizing it was probably because of the picture of them kissing. "Is it because of the picture?"

"Don't be embarrassed about that it was just a kiss, just act like it didn't happen" She smiled before heading toward her bathroom.

"I'm going to shower you can stay if you want!" She shouted before closing the door leaving him alone.

Just a kiss? I mean he didn't necessarily think of it as any more but now that she mentioned it. What if he wanted it to be more than just a kiss...

Did it really mean nothing... Just a dare ...

He could just ask her right? No, that would be embarrassing. Maybe it was just a kiss... even if deep down

He really hoped it wasn't only that.