call me

The sun shone against Y/n's face as she made her way to the pet shop

The sun shone against Y/n's face as she made her way to the pet shop. Hovering her hand over her eyes to block out the sunlight she sped up her pace .

Finally she arrived at the shop feeling the ac instantly cool her down. She went straight to the cat section to find cat food and treats.

She turned into the aisle and began to scan through all the options. "Where is it..."

"Oh this one" she picked up the bag and turned it over to look at the price. "Of course Iris would like the expensive shit... oh well she's my baby she gets what she wants"

She turned into the next aisle to take a quick look at the toys when she spotted him.

The cute guy from last night!

"Hey!" She shouted before making her way over to the boy. He turned around slowly before widening his eyes slightly. "Hi"

"Oh my god see I told you we were meant to be, the universe brought us together again!"

His cheeks turned red again reacting to the tip of his ears. He looked away quickly and continued to put his items in his basket.

"Do you need help? I can help you, we don't live that far from each other!"

He shook his head slightly "No it's okay—"

"Okay I'll help you! I'll wait till you're done"

He reluctantly turned back around hoping that she would leave . He didn't even know the girl. How could he speak normally to her?

She was so ... chipper

After he had finished packing his items they made their way to the cashier. Y/n paying first making a conversation with the cashier acting as if she'd known them her whole life.

Tamaki stepped up next only greeting the cashier and saying thank you. He tried sneaking away to leave before Y/n noticed him but at last she saw him making his way toward the door and ran over to him.

She took one of the bags in his hand before walking next to him. "You really like cats don't you?"

"Um yea I guess" he fiddled with the handle of the bag to calm his nerves.

"So what do you like to do, mystery boy ?" she questioned.

"..."

"How are we ever supposed to fall in love if you won't speak to me!"

"... I like to read"

"OH MY GOD YOU ANSWERED SO YOU DO WANT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME"

"No— It's not like that I—"

"Nope! You can't take it back now what's done is done" she giggled .

"Reading is cool, hmm.. I like cooking especially when I get to decorate something"

He nodded before looking back down to his feet. She decided to leave him be for the rest of the walk and she simply just spoke about random things not expecting a response.

They finally made it to the front of his house and she set the bags on his doorstep. "Well this is where we part, pretty boy! Bye" she waved, walking away leaving him standing alone and confused.

He pushed it away and picked up his bags . He unlocked his front door and set his bags on the floor. After changing her decided to unpack the cat items from the bags.

He opened the boy with cat toys first and noticed a paper set at the top of it . He picked it up, observing it before turning it over and seeing a number on it.

call me <3
xxx-xxx-xxx
tell your cat I said hi !

He felt his cheeks heat up again before placing the paper on his counter. He couldn't understand why the girl was being so persistent. They hardly knew each other and had met over her lost cat.

If he was in her shoes he would've left as soon as he got his cat back. He disregarded it before continuing to unpack the rest of the cat supplies he bought .

It was late at night and Tamaki finally rested on his bed . He looked over to the sheet of paper on his desk with the girl's number .

Why did he want to call her ? She was always pestering him and teasing for no reason. There was no point but why did he feel the urge to send her a message.

He shook it off and picked up his book, beginning to read it letting the literature take over his thoughts .