sushi

"Y/n can you help me with deliveries please!" her coworker shouted from the storage room

"Yea I got it!" Y/n made her way toward the computer looking at the orders that had been placed.

She scanned through it before landing on the earliest order placed and began to prepare the order. After completing it she wrote the address down on her phone.

Wait...

Isn't that Tamaki's address?

HE'S EATING SUSHI WITHOUT ME

Y/n got in the delivery car and drove to his house. She parked in front of the house before calling him.

"Y-Y/n?"

"YOU ORDERED SUSHI WITHOUT ME?!"

"I'm outside open up!"

She quickly clicked on him before walking up to his front door. His eyes widened slightly looking at her uniform.

The black collared shirt having the sushi shops logs across it. He didn't even know she worked at a sushi place...

The only reason he was ordering sushi was because she mentioned it was her favorite...

"You work at a sushi restaurant..."

"Of course I do! How else am I supposed to get free sushi?!"

"Y'know I think this is the universe bringing us together and telling us to fall in love!"

"What—"

"C'mon what are the odds that you order food from a place you didn't know I worked out and I just so happened to be on delivery duty today!"

Tamaki's face grew red again and he became a stuttering mess unable to decide whether she was crazy or it was a sign.

"Well I have to go now! See you later Tamaki let me know how you like it" She flashed a bright smile before making her way back to the shop.

As Y/n pulled into the parking lot she saw the same guy as usual. It was a random guy who would continuously flirt or ask for her number.

He was sweet but....

She couldn't leave Tamaki! At least in her head it would be leaving him.

She tried to quietly sneak her way back into the restaurant and not be seen by him but of course .

The universe may have been on her side earlier and brought her and Tamaki together but it had also brought this guy.

"Y/n! Hey you look so hot today as usual!"

Y/n forced out a smile and nodded. "Thanks, I have to get to work now! Have a good day!"

"Aww C'mon spend time with me!" He teased her, making her grow more annoyed.

"I would rather not! I have to go back to work" She waved him off and hurried in to continue delivering the orders.

Tamaki carefully picked up one of the rolls before placing it in his mouth. The flavors swirling around his taste buds making him hum in content.

"These are good..."

meow!

He looked over at Jasper who had jumped onto the table after smelling the food. "It's not for you Jasper.."

Tamaki brushed the cat off before continuing his meal that Y/n just so happened to have made for him.