lunch

"C'mon Tamaki please?" Y/n pleaded

She was sitting on his couch with Jasper in her lap while Tamaki sat awkwardly next to her.

"Can't we just order food.." He mumbled.

"No, you need to go out more!"

"Fine"

"Yay ! Okay let's go" Y/n walked out his house while he walked faster in order to catch up with her.

She had been begging him for the past thirty minutes to go get lunch and he wouldn't budge. He continued to use the same excuse.

too many people would look at him or judge him.

Finally after caving in they headed toward a little sandwich shop by their houses. She walked happily next to him while he tried hiding his face from everyone around them.

Once they arrived at the shop and ordered they sat themselves down at a table toward the back.

"So Tamaki since you're my future boyfriend we have to get to know each other!"

"F-Future boyfriend—" His face grew red again from the statement, making her laugh.

"So what do you like ?"

"Um.. cats ... butterflies"

"Ou butterflies are so pretty"

She suddenly thought of an idea "I know where our first date is going to be!"

"D-Date?!"

"Yes date! We are going to a butterfly enclosure!"

As nerve wrecking going on a date sounded. He wanted to go to a butterfly enclosure. It sounded nice but the whole date thing made it scary.

He hesitatingly nodded "Okay.."

"Really? Didn't think you would agree to go on a date with me"

Before Tamaki had a chance to respond, the waiter walked up to their table and dropped off their food.

"Tamaki say cheese!" Y/n picked up her phone waiting to snap a picture of the boy.

"Why—"

"I won't post it! Just for memories"

He nodded before smiling awkwardly. She quickly took the picture so he wouldn't have to be nervous for too long.

"You look so good!" She turned the phone to face the boy showing him the picture.

"W-What do you like?" He stammered out trying to keep his cool.

"...You duh"

"What—"

"I'm kidding! well not really... Anyways, I like sushi! I also really like cats... I also enjoy...."

The pair continued eating while Y/n made the conversation continue. The constant flirting and teasing making Tamaki turn red.

After they finished eating Y/n walked him home insisting that it was the least she could do since she forced him to go out.

Once she dropped him off Y/n quickly hurried home in order to plan the so-called date she asked him on.