68

December 27, 2020

REAL LIFE

"Happy birthday TIMMY!!!!!!!" that's how he woke up this morning, me shouting and kissing his face while i sang happy birthday.

yesterday night when he was already asleep i decided to bake him a cake and put decorations around his house, we came back from Pauline's house yesterday.

he was really tired and i couldn't sleep so i decided to surprise him today in the morning, i did obviously he woke up startled and scared thinking something happened until he saw me with the cake and signing.

we spent the whole morning in bed together and cuddling until i told him to get up because i had something planned, i also told him that i will give him his gifts later.

i planned a simple thing to be honest but he said he likes simple things and that it makes him more real and our relationship is simple like that, we just enjoy each other however it is.

we are going to a field in the outskirts of France and having a picnic, it's still very cold so we have to wear big jackets but it will be nice.

——
Timmy drove all the way here and it is beautiful, it looks straight out of a fairytale and i'm fucking in love i want to stay here forever.

"i brought a basket with your favorite food and we can do whatever you want" i say "i love this Vic" he says smiling at me, the purest smile i've ever seen.

i started taking out the food, the blanket and books so we can read if we want.

"hey do you want ice cream?" i ask "yeah sure" he says, i grab the ice cream and hand it to him, we start eating it and then he grabs his spoon and put ice cream all over my mouth.

"Timmy want the fuck?" i say laughing "let me fix it for you" he speaks and then leans in closer and gives me a kiss, 'fixing' the ice cream problem, after that we make out for a while.

we have been chatting, laughing, reading, we played games and now we are heading back because it's too late now.

i am giving him his gifts once we get to the house and i'm excited about giving him it, i have it all prepared and we are five minutes away from the house.

we are arriving now, i'm getting out of the car and he is following me, the nerves are starting to set in.

"okay sit down i'm going for the gifts" i tell him once we are inside the house "okay" he says, he is in a very good mood, he looks happy and i'm happy because of that.

i make my way over to the bedroom and grab his gifts, then i go over to the couch and set them in the table.

"Well this might be cheesy but i do want to say a few things, i want to say thank you for being with me and being the best person i've ever known, you are amazing t, you are talented, beautiful, funny, just amazing and you make me so so so happy, i can't see a future without you because the only future i see is you, happy birthday love, i love you with my entire being." i say quickly a little embarrassed.

"i love you Vic thank you for being the best thing in my life." he smiles "okay now the gifts" i speak "the first gift is a matching set of Cartier bracelets because i know how much you like them and i wanted to match with you"

"you didn't have to Vic those are so expensive" he says "are you saying i can't afford it?" i say in a serious tone but i'm messing with him "no- no i find mean it like that-" he says worried and i laugh "i'm kidding T i know, but i wanted to give it to you" he nods and color returns to his face.

"and the next gift is a bit more handmade but it's an photo album with all the polaroids i've taken of you, all the polaroids of you and me and i left more space for you to write or put more photos if you want"

"here it is" i hand him the album and he starts passing the pages, "wow i love it so much, thank you thank you" he seems genuinely happy "is no problem" i assure him "i will definitely put more photos here.

after all the gifts and everything we went to sleep because tomorrow we are picking up Olivia and Emma from the airport and i can't wait.

INSTAGRAM

@vicdavis: happy birthday beautiful boy ❣️

comments
...
tchalamet: thank you beautiful girl ❣️

comments disabled

chapter 68 done!!!! two more chapters left 😭😭😭 i have been so tired lately :( how have you been feeling??? hope you're okay!!!
see you next chapter 🍄

if you liked it vote and comment 💌