34

July 6, 2020

REAL LIFE
"stop being so nervous" Timmy tells me, today is the day, we're getting ready because we're having dinner in two hours "im sorry i can't help it, fuck, what if she doesn't like me?" i look at him "she will love you okay, you have nothing to worry about" he assures me, the insecurities are starting to show.

"okay" i speak and nod, i continue to do my make up and he starts doing his hair, i love it, he spends a lot of time on his hair, you wouldn't think so because he always tries to give it a messy look.

we finished getting ready and now we are on the way, yesterday when he went grocery shopping he bought wine and a pie. i saw he was slowing down and that was a sign that we were arriving.

my hands were shaking in my lap, Timmy noticed because he grabbed them and kissed my knuckles, i smiled at him "we are here" he announced, we got out of the car and went to the door"

he knocked two times and we waited in anticipation, then a beautiful woman opened the door, there was no doubt he was her son, they looked identical.

"hello!! welcome welcome" she spoke in an excited tone, Timmy hugged her first and then she came up to me and hugged me very hard "hi dear how rare you??" she asked me "he ms-" i was about to speak the she said "oh no, please call me Nicole" she had a very excited tone "thank you for inviting me Nicole" i thanked her with a smile and entered the house.

we have been here for two hours, i don't even know why i was nervous, Nicole is literally the best person ever and the second coolest mom, the first one is mine of course, she has been telling me funny stories about Timothée and showing me pictures, we have been laughing a lot and chatting too.

"so Victoria, you're from LA right?" she asks about me "yes!! my family too, well my mom is from Mexico" i tell her about me "Omg that's really nice!!" she speaks again, we keep talking about my family and my childhood, she's making me feel so comfortable, it's a family thing.

we eat dinner and keep talking a lot, about everything and anything, i'm liking this so much, after we eat, Timmy says it's time to leave because it's getting late, Nicole comes to the door and says bye.

When she hugs me she says in my ear "i'm really glad you're with my son, you make him really happy and that makes me happy" she says "he makes me really happy too" i tell her "Remember if you need anything ever you can talk to me, you have my number so use it!" he says with a laugh, i really appreciate it, i already feel loved by her "thank you so much Nicole bye" i hug her tightly before i leave her embrace.

Timmy says goodbye to his mom and we leave "what did she say to you" he asks impatiently "i'm not gonna tell you" i say with a smirk "ohhh so that's how it is now??" he says teasingly "yup" i don't say anything else.

chapter 34 done!!!! this is all real life, but the fun is coming 😈😈 this has been really fun and i love when girlfriends have good relationship with the parents!! hope you're liking this. see you next chapter 🧡

if you liked it vote and comment 💌