32

July 3, 2020

REAL LIFE
we go to Italy in a week, meaning Friday is our flight the plan is: i go to new York tomorrow. stay there until Friday and then we fly together from new York to Italy.

and tomorrow is 4th of July, we're going to a party with some of his friends, it's summer so yeah it will be fun, to be honest i hate 4th of July and i am just going to party because of Timmy.

This also means my birthday is coming up and i'm excited to turn 22, hell yeah!!!!!

Timmy wants me to meet his mom, of course i said yes, i'm actually really nervous and scared, what if she doesn't like me? that can't happen, she lives in New York and before we go to Italy we're going to her house for dinner, i'm only meeting his mom because his sister is in France.

Timmy has told me a lot of stories about his family and i can already tell they're close and all of them are good people, i also told him that he has to meet my friends and family and he agreed, but they all live in LA so that has to be arranged.

I'm packing now because i always do things last minute and this time i don't want to forget anything, i want to be prepared and i have to pack a lot of things for the weather and plans we have for Italy, i don't know Italy, it was my dream to go there and Greece and it is finally coming true, and with the best person i know.

as i said before, we're having our three month anniversary there, so it's gonna be fun, this is the only thing i've been thinking and talking about since he told me. i can't stop. my friends are tired of me, but i honestly don't care, well i have to keep packing.

INSTAGRAM STORIES
@vicdavis

INSTAGRAM STORIES @vicdavis

replies
...
emmachamberlain: i can't believe you're leaving again 😭😭
oliviarouyre: have fun bae!!!

tchalamet: already packing??

vicdavis: you know it baby!

tchalamet: is that a camera i see? 👀

vicdavis: yup 😉 for polaroids 👀

tchalamet: 🥳🥳 can't wait to see you

vicdavis: two more days!!!

ARTICLE

E!ONLINE
Timothée and new girlfriend? confirmed?
here's everything you need to know about the new couple and the new girlfriend of actor Timothée Chalamet.