59

October 27, 2020

REAL LIFE

i'm hanging out with Timothée today and for once in my life i'm not nervous, on the contrary i'm excited and i want to see how our interactions with each other are.

i'm wearing a yellow shirt and a white coat, i mean is not that cold yet but it still gets chilly later, we are going to Central Park i know i know a bit basic, but in a late call i told him i have never gone to Central Park so he said we have to go.

that leaves us to today, he's picking me up, this is the first time he is seeing my apartment since i moved in and i don't know what to think.

he arrived and saw around my apartment, he said he likes it, then we made our way to Central Park and we went walking around and seeing stuff.

then he had the amazing cliché idea of ice skating, of course i said yes, we both didn't know how to skate and it was pretty difficult.

at first everything was okay, until i attempted a trick and i fell down, timmy tried stopping me from falling but he failed and fell too, it was pretty funny and we sat in the ice laughing so much we couldn't breath, the laughing until we can't breath seems to be a normal thing between us.

we got up and kept skating until it was late and he was taking me home, i offered him if he wanted to stay and watch a movie, surprisingly he said yes to that so we watched a movie he picked.

after all of that he left and we kept texting and i told him the truth, i had a great time and we should do it again, he said yes of course and i went to sleep.

INSTAGRAM

@vicdavis: walking around Central Park? i think so yeah

comments
...
username561: love it!!!!
username81: love the jacket 😍😍😍
username718: when are you seeing Emma and Liv?
username02: 🤮
username39: mirror pics 👏🏼
emmachamberlain: soon bestie 😮‍💨😮‍💨
username526: are you and pete davidson friends?
username5161: pretty
username29: a fan saw you with timmy
username81: WAIT REALLY?????
username00: what about lily??????
username44: she's seeing someone else, pap pics
username727: 🥵🥵🥵
tchalamet: :)
username67: not this bitch again 😣😣
username627: TIMMY IS MINE
username992: i hate you
oliviarouyre: can't wait to see you🥸🥸
username718: 🥳😳😶‍🌫️😰😜😭

October 29, 2020

REAL LIFE

guess what? i'm hanging out with Timmy again, are we moving on fast? probably. do i care? not a little. we have been talking EVERYDAY 24/7 and we're back to our usual selves.

we are going to the Statue of Liberty, we are catching a ferry at 3:00 and then seeing the Statue, it's a must do and i honestly want to see it, for one time in my life.

we are in the ferry that's taking us to the place, we are sitting next to each other and he has his arm behind me, i look up to him and see he is staring at me, i blush just a little and laugh, he raises his eyebrows asking silently "what are you laughing at?" i just shrug.

then i feel his forehead rest in the side of my arm, and he does that horse thing he always does with the head, i found it really adorable and he looks so cute.

i just laugh at him and push his head playfully, he laughs back, after that we arrive at the Statue and we see everything there is to see.

we go back to his house and put on some music and start talking about the past months and new things, we also talk about lily and my hook up with tom, "was he better than me" he asks, he is a bit tipsy because we have been drinking wine.

"was he better than you?" i ask his question back with a teasing smile "yeah, that's what i asked" he says again, we are in the couch and we are both with our bodies turning to each other.

"i don't think so, no one is better than you Tim, you know it" i decide to tell him the truth, he starts coming closer to me and rests his hand in my cheek "yeah?" aghhh, that fucking yeah kink i have "yeah" i nod "no one is better than you Vic, no one will be, never" holy fuck.

then we both lean in until our lips are touching, we start making out slowly, i have missed this a lot, he starts to sit up and puts me on top of him.

it gets rougher and he grabs my ass and i put my hands around his neck, we are both breathing heavily now and it gets deeper when he inserts his tongue in my mouth.

i decide to stop, i'm confused and i don't want get my hopes up, "wait timmy" i pull apart, we are both panting and with red, swollen lips, "what? did i do something wrong? did i hurt you? i'm sorry, i'm sor" he sounds worried and i interrupt him "nono you did nothing wrong, it's just in confused about us"

"i think i should go home" i speak again "okay okay, sorry" he says "you don't have to apologize Tim" i tell him "i'll take you home, let's go" he says.

he leaves me home and i stay up all night thinking about the kiss and this thing we have going on.

i'm in deep fucking trouble.

chapter 59 done!!!! 😳😳oops?? hehe okay so... i have started my tom holland fic 😃 and then i have planned a niall fic HAHA i have no life honestly, hope you're liking this, see you next chapter 💓

if you liked it vote and comment 💌