13

march 17, 2020

REAL LIFE
I am getting ready for tonight's party, i talked to my best friends 2 hours ago, we updated each other
and then i told them i had to get ready, that brings me to now.

i'm looking through my luggage, but i can't find anything good for today, as if the universe was in my favor today, i spot a black dress, is a sleeveless  dress, i like it.

i do my hair, my make up and put on some jewelry as always, i look good! damn.

i'm waiting for timmy, he said he would pick me up, he already knows where my hotel is.

after 23 minutes of waiting i hear my phone ringing and it's timothee calling me "hey what's up" "hey vic, i'm here, can you come down to the lobby?" "yep, i'll be there in a minute" i answer, i get in the elevator and go to the lobby.

———————————————————————
we spent the ride listening to music and talking about stuff we have to do and when we'll see each other again, he told me he doesn't want to drink much because he has to drive, maybe a drink or two he said.

i have my flight tomorrow so i will have to control my drinking, we arrived at the party 5 minutes ago and we were greeted by Pete.

right now we are in the kitchen getting drinks, timmy passes me my drink and he gets one too, then we go to the living room where we sit in a big couch.

i have seen at least 5 celebrities in the past 5 minutes i saw the weekend and he even said hi to me, i was starstruck.

timmy and i start talking between us, cracking jokes, laughing, knowing each other more, his arm is behind me in the couch, i'm leaning closer to him, we have this strange tension right now, i can feel it.

suddenly very loud music starts to sound around the house and everyone starts dancing, this is my time to get loose, be more social, do things i normally don't do or i do when i'm drunk.

"hey timmy, do you want to dance?" i ask him i don't let him answer me because now i'm grabbing his hand and taking him with me where everyone else is dancing, there's a song i don't recognize but i start dancing anyways.

we dance with each other, we look into each other's eyes, he has a bit of a lustful, fun look when he looks at me, we're drunk and we're both attracted to each other, to be honest i'm a tad bit sexually frustrated. we laugh, we dance some more until we get tired and he bends and whispers in my ear "do you want to grab another drink?" "let's go" i say, we go into the kitchen and there is no one else around.

he starts making the drinks and i just watch him, my legs start to get tired and i jump into the counter and sit down, timmy finishes making our drinks and passes me mine.

"so i go back to LA tomorrow" i remind him, i don't know why i tell him, maybe it's just to start a conversation "i know" he sighs "don't worry, we will see each other soon" i try to make him feel better or maybe is to make myself feel better "yes, maybe i could come and visit you" timmy suggests, he starts getting closer until he is standing between my legs and his arms are on each side of the counter besides my thighs.

"you should definitely come visit me" i say in a flirty tone and a small smile, what the hell is happening to me, i look straight into his eyes and our heads are getting closer, "if i come visit you, you have to be my tour guide" he answers me in the same flirty tone, he looks down to my lips and we start inching close that i feel his nose touch mine and his breath close to me.

he puts his hand in my thigh, i notice how close we really are, he smells so fucking good, i didn't expect any less, we are about to close the distance.

until someone comes crashing into the door and shouting, "HEY GUYS WE ARE GOING TO DO KARAOKE AND TAKE PHOTOS COME ON!" it was pete, we quickly pull apart from each other, both blushing and with an awkward feeling, way to ruin the mood pete! it is for the best, remember you have to get to know him. FIRST FRIENDS VICTORIA.

we take photos with a bunch of people until i start to get tired and he drops me off at the hotel, we're in the lobby "Vic can i drop you off at the airport tomorrow?" he asks me "of course you can timmy, thank you" i say gratefully to him, we say goodbye and i go to bed, tomorrow will be a long flight.

chapter 13 done!!!! this was so long! i hope you like it tho, good things coming soon
see you next chapter 💗💗

if you liked it vote and comment💌