33

July 4, 2020

REAL LIFE
i'm so tired, the flight felt 67 hours long and i was awake the whole time, i still have to go to that stupid party today and i'm not in a good mood and believe me you don't want to be around me when i'm not in a good mood, i'll try to be just for Timmy.

i was just arriving to his apartment, i can't wait to see him tho, that's the only good thing about today, we shouldn't be even celebrating this fucking country, it's trash.

i knocked and right away he was opening the door, with messy hair and a big big smile, he looks so tired too, i hug him tightly and he picks me up and spins me around i laugh "Timmy put me down this is so cheesy haha" he laughs too "right i just missed you" he kisses me like this is the last time he'll ever do it.

i kiss him back, "we have to get ready for the party" he tells me and i roll my eyes and grunt "you don't want to go?" he asks worried "no i do, i'm so tired" i don't want to go but this is a little white lie, i just don't want to ruin his fun, "let's get ready then" i speak in a more excited tone.

we got ready, now we are on our way to the party.

we arrived and we got drinks now we are talking with people, more like Timmy is talking with them and i'm just listening and nodding my head. my mood is really not the best, i don't even know why, i'm tired that's it, Timothée said we can leave in an hour, i agreed, i think he noticed my mood.

i feel terrible for ruining the night but i'm just not feeling great, i also appreciate that he cares enough to leave.

we are leaving now "hey vic, are you feeling okay?" he looks at me with worried eyes "tbh, not really, i have a headache and i'm tired, sorry for ruining your night" i do feel guilty "no no don't worry you didn't ruin anything" he grabs my face with both hands and makes me look at him on the eyes, he has a honest look in them, that's all i need to trust what he says, i just nod and he gives me a quick kiss.

we arrived and i went to bed, he said he was hungry and asked me if i wanted something, i said no, he was eating out of the room.

i was almost asleep when i felt a kiss on the forehead and i herd him say "good night mon ange" and i smiled, i fell asleep with a smile on my face, only this boy can accomplish that.
———————————————————————————
the next day i woke up alone, without the boy next to me, i saw a pice of paper and saw it said "went grocery shopping, i made breakfast, i'll be back later <3 -T" so i went to the kitchen and saw the pancakes he made and ate them.

i'm feeling a lot better today, tomorrow is the day i'm going to meet his mom, i have to prepare myself mentally, maybe that's part of why i felt like shit yesterday.

today i'm going to relax, i think i'm gonna draw something, i haven't had time to paint or to draw and i miss it, so while Timmy is gone i'm going to go do that and text my friends.

TWITTER

@vicdavis: guess who? 🍑||||retweets 6

||
||
retweets 6.8k likes 23k
||
||
responses
...
username55: ommggg this is so good!!!!
username3: i missed your drawings
username87: ELIO ELIO ELIO ELIO
username24: i love this
username65: please please give that to timmy
username77: DRAW MOREEE
emmachamberlain: i have been asking you to draw me for years 😭 the moment a white boy steps into your life you draw him 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
username29: HAHAHAHA that's mr. chalamet's power
username78: what do i have to do for you to draw me?
username32: it's not even timmy is his character
username99: why do you find a problem in everything??
tchalamet: LOVE IT 😍👏🏼👏🏼
username75: where is she rn???
oliviarouyre: Please draw emma so she can stop complaining, IM TIRED
username66: this is not good 👺👺
username44: i love when she draws
username00: 😍😍😍
username56: elio be like 👆🏼🍑🍆🍑
username27: JAILLLLL

chapter 33 done!!! cindy actually did the drawing!!! i wanted to include it, Victoria meets the queen Nicole tomorrow 😬 Italy probably in the next few chapters, after that buckle up!!!😈😈😈

please comment more!!! i like to see your opinions and the funny things you say!!! love you guys

if you liked it vote and comment 💌