63

November 27, 2020

REAL LIFE

i ended up going to LA i did a lot of things with my friends and visited my family, we played games and did family stuff too.

i am now in  NY, i arrived in the morning, Timothée comes back on the 30th and he said he has a surprise for me, i don't know what could possibly be but i'm excited and i want to know.

Timmy called everyday and he told me everything about how filming was going, the co-stars and the place he was staying at, he was busy but he still had time to check up on me and talk.

and that was a sign that he was putting effort into the relationship, i'm glad honestly and i love him more than ever.

November 30, 2020

i picked Timmy at the airport and we are now in his apartment, i'm waiting on the couch and he wants to tell me about the supiste.

he sits down next to me and i put my legs over his legs, he starts rubbing my leg until he decides to speak "Vic i want you to spend christmas with me" he says, it caught me off guard"

"and i want to spend it in France" oh, OH! in france??? oh my god "oh my god Tim, yes of course" i agree immediately "you want to?" he says surprised "of course i do" i smile.

"that's good because i already have the plane tickets" he says "Tim oh my god no, i will pay you" i say "no that's my surprise" he says firmly and i agree.

we're going to France and spend the holidays there and he also said i will finally meet his sister Pauline. shit, i mean i don't have to be nervous.

TWITTER

@vicdavis: Serous question: is it okay if i smoke just because i'm in France and i want to fit the aesthetic of cool french girl?
||
||
retweets 7.4k                 likes 25k
||
||
responses
...

username87: are you going to France?
username77: you can do whatever you want vic
username01: we shouldn't care if she smokes
oliviarouyre: oui oui 🥖
username67: france? who is from france? 😏
username6: i think they're back together
username01: cool french girl
username22: smoking is bad for you 😒
emmachamberlain: France 😩
username99: where is mr. quackson?
username77: tom holland where r u???
username617: LMAOOO
tchalamet 👨🏼‍🎨🇫🇷🥖
username66: again with the emojis 😩😭
username616: you already smoke...?
tomholland1996: can you bring me something?
—vicdavis: ofc, a quackson is alright? 😁
username626: HAHAH the bullying
username167: she should team up with seb and anthony and bully tom
—vicdavis: already on it! 😮‍💨

chapter 63 done!!!! sorry short chapter, this is ending 😭😭 but i love you all and thank you for the support!!! see you next chapter 🇫🇷

if you liked it vote and comment 💌

HAPPIER•TIMOTHÉE CHALAMETजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें