37

July 16, 2020
Tuscany

REAL LIFE
we woke up late, i mean we had all day left in Florence and a 5 minute drive to Tuscany, when we arrived, it wasn't a hotel like the ones we've been staying at.

it was a beautiful beautiful villa, it had an amazing view, you can't even imagine how beautiful it was.we had a pool just for us, and the ocean.

because of the time and that we woke up late we decided to go into the pool and order room service for today, i put on my brown bathing suit and Timmy puts on his.

he got into the pool and i said i was gonna tan a bit he pouted like a little child "No come on, get in the pool with me" he says annoyed "i'll tan 20 minutes and then i'll go in the pool with you ok?" i try to make a deal "okay" he answers.

after 20 minutes i go into the pool with him and we start playing fight in the water, it is fun, i bet we look like little kids right now but i don't care, i'm having so much fun and i'm laughing so hard i can't breath he started tickling me "stop" i said laughing out of breath "Timmy" still laughing till he stops.

when he stopped he looked at me and put his arms around my waist, we started kissing softly but then he deepened the kiss, he put his tongue in my mouth and we started making out in the pool, he lifted me up and my legs were around his waist.

after the make out session i decided to get out.

"i'm gonna tan again because you interrupted me" i tell him "okay baby" he understands i don't want any tan lines so i take off the top of the bikini and lay down on my stomach.

i hear Tim getting out of the pool and come towards me, i have my eyes closed so i don't know what he's doing, then i hear a *click* and i now know he took a photo of me, then he comes and sits in the little space next to me, he starts massaging me "that feels good" i tell him "yeah?" fuck me "yeah" his hand starts going down to my ass and i laugh.

After all that we go inside the room and order the room service, then we go to sleep.

July 17, 2020
Tuscany

Today we are going to a vineyard, this is the dream like imagine going to a vineyard in Tuscany, wow, Timmy has been so touchy this last day, i mean he IS a touchy person but is getting a lot more than normal, he is also more affectionate, i like it, it's just weird. anyway we are going to make wine.

that was actually so much fun, i didn't think it would be, after we did the thing you do in vineyards, they gave us a tour and gave us wine and cheese, they even gave us a bottle of wine for free. to my surprise Timothée knew the owner so yeah.

we still have until July 21 here in Tuscany and we have many more things planned.

July 19, 2020
Tuscany

yesterday we didn't do much, because we had to prepare mentally and physically for today, because today we are going to the tower of pisa and we are going to climb up the whole stairs.

we have to be comfortable, so i put on some comfortable shoes, Timmy too, the problem is i'm not as fit as he is, he may seem like a stick but he is stronger and has more condition than me.

we just arrived and we are entering now, we have stairs to climb.

we are halfway through and i'm dying like literally dying, i can't breath, i have a headache and i'm hot, i'm about to pass out, Timmy looks as perfect as ever, i'm struggling bitch "please let's just go down" i beg "let me think" he poses as if he's thinking "no" he finally says.

i have to do something because i won't survive, "Tim i'm about to pass out, if we keep going you won't have a girlfriend by the end of this trip" now he's thinking "okay let's go down" he gives in.

we made our way down and finally i could rest, i almost collapsed, we are going to sit down and drink something fresh, what a day.

tomorrow we have a relaxed day in a yacht.

chapter 37 done!!! this is all real life i'm sorry!!! tomorrow the yacht and my favorite part probably, i will soon make social media parts, you don't even know what's coming heheh😈😇
see you next chapter 🧸

if you liked it vote and comment 💌