46

September 1, 2020

REAL LIFE
we arrived in NYC 1 hour ago and we are in Timmy's house right now, the next days i'm going out to look for my new apartment, Timothée said he'll tag along some days.

right now i'm going to sleep because i'm very tired.

Sept 5, 2020

so this past days i have been in the haunt for my new house, and Timothée hasn't come once like he said he would.

i'm mad, i know he doesn't have to come but he said he would and it would be a really good help if he told me his opinion, he is always on his phone and we've both been busy but i still give him my attention and time.

so yeah i'm really annoyed at him right now, the worst part is i don't even know why he is ignoring me, "hey tim, do you think you could come tomorrow so you can give me your opinion?" i ask him "mhm" he hums but doesn't answer.

i see he is on his phone and didn't even hear what i said "Timothée" i try to gain his attention again, still nothing "Timmy" nope nothing, i go and snatch his phone out of his hands "hey what the fuck" he says angrily "i have been talking to you and you're not listening" i tell him annoyed "i was listening" he challenges.

"yeah? what did i ask you then?" i talk he stays quiet "exactly" "sorry okay? i'm just busy and my manager wants me auditioning for all this movies, it's stressing me out" he says calmer now " it's fine just don't take it out on me" i say "yeah sorry" he apologizes and puts his arms around my waist and i put mine in his chest.

GROUPCHAT

VIC-T: Timmy is an asshole

EMBA: WHAT DID HE DO???

OLIVE: do we have to kill him?!

VIC-T: he said he was helping with the apartment looking and he hasn't come, he hasn't been paying attention to me, i talk and he ignores me.
i want to cry and go home

EMBA:  oh no vic :( just try to talk to him with his full attention

OLIVE: exactly, communication is key, everything will be okay, and if he still behaves like that i can you know ✂️🍆

VIC-T: LMAO, i love you guys thank you!

September 9, 2020

today is out 5th anniversary and he forgot, holy shit, he forgot, we've been fighting so much this past few days about the stupidest things.

we don't tolerate each other, i'm exhausted, he is impossible, he never wants to talk, i'm trying my best and he just isn't helping.

"Hey vic" he enters the bedroom i was in, "Hey Tim, everything fine?" i ask him "yeah,um i'm sorry about this past few days" i hear sincerity in his voice "you have been an asshole to be honest" i tell him the truth, "yeah, but you haven't been a princess either" did he just say that?

"Wait what?" i'm surprised "yeah, you've been on a mood lately" he speaks again, honestly shut up timothée  "nono, i have been doing my best and trying everything so this can work" i say "you've been mad all day and shouting too" is he being serious.

then his phone chimes and he looks at it, i start saying something but he's not listening "you're not even paying attention to me, i'm tired tim" i tell him "it's our anniversary and we're supposed to be celebrating" i'm almost crying, realization hits his face and i see guilt too.

"you didn't even remember" i have glossy eyes, "no wait, i'm sorry vic i really am, i can fix this i... i.. yeah i can" he starts getting frustrated with himself.

i purse my lips and give him a nod, yeah right, fix this, "we can still have dinner and a nice evening" he starts speaking so fast i can't even understand him "get ready okay?" he tells me, one last chance "okay".

in dinner he told me he has to go to Italy at the end of the month for a movie premiere and other things for his acting career. 

we had a nice dinner, we came back, did stuff, if you know what i mean and he fell asleep, i'm up overthinking as always, i'm going to sleep soon, i will.

chapter 46 done!! problems in the relationship? 😅 oops? will they fix it?? we don't know, well i do hehe, give me your opinions!! see you next chapter 🦋

btwww, happy one d anniversary!!!! i love you directioners!! i will watch this is us and hear all of the albums 🥳🥳😋😋 probably will cry too.

if you liked it vote and comment 💌