I looked down on my hand. The key necklace was held firmly in my grasp. I stared at it, before slowly pulling out my heart-shaped necklace from under my shirt. I watched closely as I positioned the key at the entrance with trembling hands. It was like time slowed down as I inserted the key into the keyhole.

It fitted perfectly.

My eyes widened and jaws dropped. I released the necklaces and corvered my mouth with my hands, completely taken back by what was happening.

It's him. Eli is Blue.

I looked at Eli, and he stared knowingly at me. I could never stop admiring his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

No wonder they felt so familiar! Even from the start!

He never failed to understand my thoughts. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist, buried his head in the crook of my neck and sobbed silently.

My arms wrapped around his neck and I bawled my eyes out.

"I missed you so much," I whispered into his ear and he tightened the hug.

"I love you," he confessed, sinking into our embrace.

"I love you too," I stammered and clung onto him like my life depended on it. I don't want to let go of him. I never ever want to again.

I finally found him.

My long lost love.

Blue.

Eli.

The wait was finally over.

"And they got married and lived happily ever after," Mia said as she wiped away an imaginary tear with a handkerchief.

I giggled softly from my cries and looked up at them. Trixie had an arm around Mia's shoulder, and Pronto and Kord were standing beside them.

"What? Only Eli gets hugs?" Kord complained and Pronto pouted.

Eli let out a throaty laugh, before he stood up and carried me with ease. My legs wrapped themselves around his thick waist for support, my hands still around his neck and his around my waist. He walked towards the gang and we had a lovely reunion hug.

"I miss you guys so much!" I exclaimed as another tear escaped.

"Of course you do!" Mia cheered, smiling with tears of joy.

We pulled back from the group hug and I diverted my attention to the other two slingers in the room.

"Well that was sweet," Dana smirked at me, before she stretched out her arms to me, welcoming me for a hug. I smiled as Eli put me down. I ran towards her and squeezed her tight.

"Thank you for saving me and sorry that, in return, you got kidnapped and actually died," she said as we pulled away from the hug. This was her way of expressing herself, and I loved it.

I chuckled with her, before slowly turning to Twist as he awkwardly stood beside Dana and I.

We had eye-contact, and I smiled genuinely at him, before walking up to him and pulling him into a hug by his waist.

"Thank you for saving me," I thanked him and I could feel his heartbeat quickened. His arms then found their way around my shoulder and he hugged me back.

"Okay that's enough," I heard Eli said before I felt a grip on my shoulder pulling me away from Twist.

"Aww someone's jealous," Trixie teased as she smirked at Eli, who was trying his best to hide his blush.