06: Taetae's tricks

Start from the beginning

"Go le-- why did you went right? We're in the wrong direction" I said but he just keep on driving until he stopped in front of a gate with two guards.

"This is not my apartment Koo" I said, looking at the scary dark house but has a beautiful garden.

"Jeon Jungkook, now Open the gates" Jungkook said to the guards as they opened the gate for us.

Jungkook parked his damn Mercedes Benz in front of the house. I was about to get down but he's the one who opened the door and carried me and put me down on the ground full of healthy grass and small flowers.

"Come with me" he said as I just grab his hand and held on his index finger.

"Tae, I know this house looks so old and scary and it has scary owner too" he said

"Mom, squishy boba ball is here, with a.. with a cute person" he said, knocking on the door. When the door opened I was surprised when I saw a cute guy, same height as me.

"Shut up Jeon, mom's sleepin-- and who the heck is this cute guy? You know you can't let people go here!" he said as I hide in Jungkook's back.

"Shut up grandpa, he's a fan of your shitty rap song I told him you have private concert now show him your skills. He wanted to see you performing that "A to the G" something like that" Jungkook said as I peek to Jungkook's grandpa.

"I thought Min Yoonki was just 28 years old" I said.

"He is, but I call him grandpa to piss him off" he said and brought his arm to my shoulder.

"Come here, grandpa will rap for you" Jungkook chuckled and brought me to their living room.

"Rap now grandpa!" Jungkook said as Min Yeonki started rapping his "Agust D"

~

After Jungkook let me have private concert, he drove me home after.

"Do you really live here?" He asked looking around my messy apartment.

"Tae do you want me to find you new apartment?" He asked as I smiled and shooked my head as No.

"I'm fine here Koo, just a little.. sad that I'm alone" I said.

"Can we watch movie before you go?" I asked as he nodded.

We sat on the couch, watching movies on TV. The movie was near to end, and I don't want him to go now..

"Koo?" I whispered while sitting on his lap, head on his shoulder while watching.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"C-can you stay for awhile? Stay for awhile til I fall asleep to make it less painful to sleep alone?" I asked.

"I'm not gonna forced you, it's okay if you don't wanna stay since it's already late" I said.

"I'll stay" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, thank you for making me feel so happy and special today and thank you for staying. You can go if I already fell asleep" I said.

We spend the night watching alone, cuddling each other.

Morning

I woke in my bed, alone..

"Maybe he already left" I said.

"At least it isn't that painful like the other days" I said.

I stood up and walk to the kitchen.

"Oh! Hi princess, you're awake now. Hold on this is the last one, and done!" Jungkook said after cooking the last pancake.

"Come here, let's eat" he said and brought the plates and food on the table.

"Why are you still here? I.. I thought you wanted to go home?" I asked.

"But I didn't" he smiled.