Zabuza was feeling light-headed as he stumbled and fell backwards:" How the hell did you do this to me?" He said quietly. A pink-haired Kunoichi loomed over him with a blank face:" When I gave you that cut, my weapon was poisoned. " she said that and walked away to continue her fight alongside her teammates:" Okay, can we get this over with?" She sighed with her hand on her temple:" No! You listen to me! Zabuza-sama isn't evil! He is under some sort of Genjutsu or spell! He is moving under someone's control, no matter what I do I can't release it! That's what I've been trying to do this whole time!" Haku yelled and pointed to Zabuza:" Give him the antidote, and ask him where he is. You're manipulative, you can tell when someone's lying. Now tell me, am I lying to you?" He asked again, his voice softer:" No you aren't." Team 7 said as the shock settled.

Sakura pulled the antidote out of her pouch and poured it into Zabuza's mouth. He convulsed a little as the poison was exiting his body:" Give him some time. This poison is one of my strongest, he needs some rest." She fixed her gaze at the petite boy and said:" Haku in the meantime, tell us the whole story."

He told her everything, it was a really touching story:" He took you in, you guys left the village together. On your journey, he left you at the camp you guys set up and he returned at night with a cold look. He started acting weird and you figured it was a Genjutsu or some sort of controlling method. You tried your best to break it but it wouldn't work but it did drain your chakra." Sasuke said in one breath:" So you have been making sure he didn't hurt people, you mean these men aren't his? Who's are they?" Naruto asked the boy:" They're Gato's henchmen he usually hires civilians but he hired rogue ninjas for Zabuza, they are mistaken to be with us but they aren't. Zabuza works under Gato, I've stopped him from killing innocent people. Zabuza-sama is a kind person although he struggles to show his emotions, I'm sure of one thing, he'd never forgive himself for murdering innocent people. " You could clearly tell he was being truthful.

"I'm trying my hardest to release it but it just wouldn't. I've told Kiraigakure and they believed me. They said not to return until Zabuza is released from whatever is going on. That's why in Bingo Books it asks to hand him in rather than murder him. " He said fiddling with his hands:" Okay, can we help?" Sakura asked and Kakashi chimed in:" Considering he said that he usually runs out of chakra when he gets close, I'd say we just need a greater chakra reserve." As soon as the chakra reserves were mentioned three necks snapped towards a certain blonde:" Whoa their fellas your necks might crack." They rolled their eyes at his comment before they noticed some stirring:" Am I dead? God, where are you? No wait never mind I don't believe in god..." Zabuza said as he stared up at the sky:" No you idiot, you aren't dead." Sasuke stood over the man with Haku beside him:" Where are you?" Naruto asked him to which he received a reply to:" Where am I? I should be asking that. I don't know where I am. This doesn't feel real." Zabuza said and Haku chimed in:" That's what he says every time I ask him that question. " They all nodded:" Aren't people supposed to be passed out if they're in a Genjutsu?" Sakura asked:" Well Ra, there's this technique that is called the Devil's Curse. It needs live humans as sacrifices. You get an object after turning the sacrifices in, as soon as people look at it they're under your control, you activate it in some sort of way and it'll work. It could be a watch, a kunai, or a jar of pickles it really varies but it's forbidden. Rumour has it that the only way you can break this is to pour chakra into the person until there's no room for more. Do selective hand signs that are; Boar, Ox, Hare and Horse. Don't stop pouring chakra until the person's pupils dilate." Kakashi was thinking deeply about who this could be:" If I do look at his eyes they're looking as though they're overworked. His pupils are abnormally smaller than they should be. I can clearly tell their shape isn't because of genetics. " Sakura said as she examined Zabuza's eyes.

Who would use humans to create a mind control object, Orochimaru? No, he's only interested in Justu but there could be a possibility since he might know it's forbidden. The Akatsuki perhaps? They've been newly heard of, it's still unclear what they want, still a possibility though. Kakashi has no idea what he could do. It might be this Gato teme that Haku told them about:" Yo, are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Naruto asked looking at his teammates:"If you're thinking that Gato is in charge of all of this then yes. " Sakura said as she further examined his eyes:"
I'd say let's get into it, let's do it all together. Zabuza's chakra is massive, god damn, it's almost as much as mine." Naruto said with a huff.

Sakura and Sasuke tied Zabuza up so he wouldn't defy them. He was tied to a tree securely with some rope and wires and a seal Naruto had put on him that ceased his movement from the shoulders down:" Ready? 1,2,3." They did the hand signs together and their hands began to glow a white color. Each put their hands somewhere on Zabuza as they felt their chakra being eaten at. Sakura's was closest to his face in order to see his pupils dilate.

^*+>€£
It's been a total of 8 hours and 46 minutes: "Bruh, I'm killing myself after this." Sasuke said as he huffed. Sakura was exhausted:" I'll murder him." She said not tearing her eyes apart from his. She then caught some movement in them:" His pupils dilated. Haku ask him something I don't know." The boy nodded and looked at the man:" Zabuza-sama where are you?" The man looked around:" Haku, broski, that's you? Yo what the hell?! Did you see that old geezer in the forest, he showed me his watch. I don't where I am. Why am I surrounded by fun-size people and why is Hatake Kakashi here?" Zabuza looked around as they all sighed before retracting their hands and flopping on the floor:" That's a long story, but they helped us. You said old geezer, what's he look like? What is the last thing you remember?" Haku asked his caretaker:" Well, he wore some sort of glasses, a suit I think, and he was a damn midget. His name was like saying cake but in french. I don't remember how that cow looking man said it." Sakura hadn't thought of the last part:" So it was that Gato midget, okay answer the other question." Sasuke said as he held in some laughter from the guy's comment:" Last thing I remember is having this weird ass dream about me being a rogue? It was long, like really long. I worked for this Gato man-cow midget hybrid and this little missy here poisoned me! This child here poisoned the great Zabuza Momochi! She was a sassy midget." Zabuza said as he pointed at Sakura. A vein popped up in her forehead:" Midget... okay Zabuza Momochi, that midget actually poisoned you, it wasn't a dream and the man-cow midget was controlling your petty ass. " she said her hands on her hips.

His eyes were wide in shock as Naruto and Sasuke were losing it at the comments:" Man-cow BAHAH MIDGET!" Naruto yelled as he clutched his stomach:" SASSY MIDGET!" Sasuke said as tears rolled down his face:" FRENCH CAKE! STOP IM ACTUALLY CRYING!" Sasuke said as he wiped his tears, he calmed himself and so did Naruto but they made the mistake of looking at each other:" This is the most bizarre day ever, dattebayo!" Naruto said as he laughed again:" BAKA." They heard their pink haired friend yell. She had her fists up as they glowed faintly:" Shut your traps up before I beat them shut. " she said and the boys straightened up:" Alright then Zabuza, we'll explain..." she said turning to the bandaged up man as the rest followed her lead. Zabuza was in for the shock of his life...

A/N damn plot twist! (Insert evil laugh) anyway, I have a few questions if you don't mind answering them!

1- Would you like me to steer the fan fiction to the more canon side or should I keep it this way? A little canon here and there with a twist

2- Any specifications you'd like me to add? The way the characters act,talk, train etc.

3- Should I make a chapter dedicated to teams 8 and 10? I have a few ideas for those! Ino needs some love!

4- When do you think Sai should come in?

I'm sorry if I'm being a burden I just really want you to enjoy your experience with this story! If you'd like me to write fan fiction with a specific plot you'd like to read DM me! I've also changed a few things in the past chapters here and there. I apologize for the delay. As you can see the way of writing here is a tad bit different, if you like this please let me know and I'll continue this way! I hope you have/had a great day <33