how could i?

*one week later*

                "What've we got?" Hank walked out into the bullpen with a desperate look on his face.  Jay was sat on his chair bouncing his leg up and down, his nerves and emotions were all over the place as he stared at the empty desk in front of him, Olivia was still missing.  Kevin stood up, "a patrol car from district 10 spotted a man who looked to be like yates on wabash but they lost him in an alley" he nodded.  Hank waved everyone up, "we do not stop until we have this bastard in custody okay? Liv is running out of time, and the longer we waste the slimmer the chances of finding her alive are getting. Everyones gonna pan out and search every inch of the city, I'll call every airport and tell them to halt all flights" hank nodded seriously. 

                  "Jay you're with me, there's no way in hell are you driving" hank shook his head. Jay obliged and followed his boss outside and towards his car. Each vehicles spanned out over the whole city as patrol cars and squads done the exact same. Hank isn't usually one to panic, but given that Olivia has been missing for a week already, he was getting worried.  Jay was silent the whole drive to his and Hanks location, both himself and rue really needed Olivia more than anything right now, and jay was currently running off of no sleep.

~~~~~~~

                   Olivia hadn't moved at all in one week, she was still chained to the bed, bleeding out very slowly.  The only company she has is the sound of blood droplets hitting the already formed pool of blood on the floor.  She was getting weaker and weaker by the day, and she knows her chances of being found are slim but she's starting to accept that, she's hidden away for good. She closed her eyes for a final time and let herself fall into a cozy sleep, she was tired of fighting...

~~~~~~~

             "You see him?" Hank pointed to a rather familiar looking man ahead of them both.  Jay jumped out of the car, "Greg yates you son of a bitch, you're under arrest!" The younger detective ran straight for him.  Yates soon realised he was cornered and surrendered as he dropped the shopping bags he was holding, he let the defeat show and let out a huge sigh as jay grabbed his wrists aggressively.  "Where is she? Where is she?!" Jay shook the criminal violently.  Hank grabbed jays shoulder, "enough jay!" He took over and removed yates from the brunettes grip.  Jay stood there in shock, finally, they've caught this prick.

"Where is she?" Hank folded his arms and sat face to face with Greg Yates as Kevin sat next to him. Yates laughed, "I don't know Sargent" he shrugged. Hank kept a cooled down face, "really?" He huffed. "Really" Yates nodded. Kevin nodded unbelievably, "I find that hard to believe, you took Olivia, so you must know where you took her" he sighed. Yates shrugged, "maybe I do, maybe I don't" he looked away.  Hank looked at Kevin with an unamused look on his face, this was starting to push his buttons even more than it already was...

               Jay on the other hand was stood on the other side of the glass debating on wether he should go in and sort Yates out himself or not, he will find Olivia today even if it's the last thing he does.  He couldn't fight the urges no matter what so he bit the bullet and left the viewing room, he barged into the interrogation room unannounced to see three confused looking faces glaring back at him.  Hank furrowed his brows but brushed it off, whatever jay does to this criminal, Yates asked for it. 

               "Where is she?" Jay scoffed and stood in the corner.  Yates raised his eyebrows, "so you're the boyfriend huh?" He laughed.  "What did you do to her?" Jay slammed his hands down onto the table.  Kevin raised his hand to signal for jay to calm down whereas hank sat back and observed, "oh I didn't do much" Yates shrugged.  Hank scoffed, "didn't do much my ass, so you're telling me you just ditched your usual ways huh?" He kept a straight face.  Yates rolled his eyes, "I never touched her like that, how could i?" Yates looked away.  Jay looked at hank in confusion, they're glad he didn't rape her of course, but what does that mean?

                "Care to elaborate?" Jay huffed.  Yates laughed, "I'd love to, you see detective. Livy has a butterfly tattoo on her shoulder, and luckily for Livy, it's the same one my mother has, in the same place too. How could I hurt her like that when I saw my mom in her for a second?" Yates spat at the younger detective.  Jay looked at hank with a disgusted look on his face, "but you see, I left her alone. And I haven't seen her in a few days, so unfortunately for you guys, I don't know if she's alive or not" Yates added.  Jay lunged for the criminal sat in front of him but Kevin yanked him back, "enough!" He snapped.  Jay backed down given that Kevin was bigger than him, as hank leant forward, "start talking" he grit his teeth.

                   About 15 minutes later, jay heard a cry of pain from the interrogation room down the hall.  Both himself and the remaining members of intelligence looked up in confusion and worry, but not even 10 seconds later, Hank and Kevin walked out of the hallway, "move it, let's go get liv" hank waved everyone out.  Jay practically jumped up and ran down the bullpen steps without needing to be told twice, this is it, they're bringing Olivia back...