"Sienna, lovely as ever." He doesn't try to hug me, which I'm glad, he just puts his hand on my shoulder. "And little Jack, he grew a lot in just a week." 

"Yeah." I say uninterested, biting my lip trying to soothe some of the tension.

He comes inside letting me in. The room is not so big but it's not small either. It's divided in small rooms, a small kitchen with a dining room, a great size bedroom and of course a small living room. Right in the middle of the living room, there's a tall figure standing by the window, I can only see his back. 

"So, Sienna. I know you like to go straight to business and I really like that about you." Tim says with that british thick accent of his while I put my bag on the nearest couch. "Jacob, come meet Sienna please." 

"It's Jake." The tall figure turns around slowly moving his hair to a side with just one movement of his head. 

Holy shit.

My mouth almost falls to the floor but I'm glad I could control it. He cames closer moving his hand in front of him for a handshake. I quickly grab it before my nervousness consumes me. 

"Nice to meet you Sienna." He half smiles looking directly at me. His eyes are almost green but they have a yellow light in them. And he is also british.

"The pleasure is mine." I shyly smile, shaking his hand. He then half kneels looking at Jack. 

"And this must be Jack. I was told he sleeps a lot." He says grabbing his little hand. My normal reaction would be to move Jack away from his touch, but he seems to like him and I can't blame him. 

"He's more awake now. Almost one month old." My proud smile is wide. Time really does fly. 

"He's so cute." Jake smiles again, this time bigger. I can't take my eyes off him. He stands straight waiting expectantly for Tim to talk.

His face looks like if it was made by the hands of god. His hair is almost straight, light brown waves cover his head and a small part of his face. His eyebrows are full and so are his pink full lips. He has a little scrub covering his face and his perfect sharp chin.

"May we sit down and discuss or do you want to catch up first? Maybe order some food?" Tim interrupts our staring contest and I came back to earth, blinking a few times. 

"No, we uhm- We should go straight to the talking." I say trying to organize my thoughts. Focus, Sienna. "Shall we?" 

"Of course." Jacob says moving to sit on a couch. 

Tim brings a folder putting it in the coffee table. He explains how is this going to work for the both of us. Jacob is going the be around, a lot. We need to act like a couple in public only in public starting right now. They assign me some acting lessons, which I find helpfull because I'm a terrible actress. He will go out a few times with Harry before we tag along to the tour so Harry can be with his child more often. 

But there's something that was not in the contract and it crearly took me by surprise. 

"What do you mean I have to move to London? We never discussed that, no one mentioned that." I frown looking at Tim. Not even Harry...

I can't leave my home, my mom. She just lost her husband, I can't leave her too. 

"Well we came to the conclusion that if Jacob is from England and so is Harry, it could be a great connection for them. Don't you think?" Tim explains and I huff. 

He's right but... That means moving to the other side of the world! Alone! I don't know anyone in London. And I repeat, I will not leave my mom. 

"Please don't call me Jacob. Just Jake." Jake says to Tim and then he turns to me. "I know it must be hard, but I promise London is a beautiful city. I was born there." 

"And you wouldn't have to pay for a thing. We already have an apartment for the both of you, a nice nursery for Jack, a car. All the facilities." Tim smiles crossing his fingers. 

"I will live with him?!" That wasn't on the contract either. They say I have to pretend to be with him, not to actually be with him. 

And I know he's hot and everything else but he's still a stranger. They can't force me to move in with someone I've just met! 

"Well, of course. Just think as Jacob as a friend. He's a great guy, just get to know him." Tim smiles. This bastard knows there's nothing I could do to change this, I can't disagree with them, so I just smile, hypocritally, of course. 

"For the last time, it's Jake." Jake rolls his eyes standing up. "I need a cup of tea. Do you want anything, Sienna?" 

"A beer, please." I'm not joking, I need alcohol to swallow this hard news I just received. 

I'm not prepared to live with someone. A man to be more specific. A stranger. 

Harry is going to pay for this. I know he knew about this the whole time and even then he trapped me in this. He's a coward. 

And for some reason I have a feeling that Harry has something to do with Jake. I can see what his plan is, he thinks it's easier if I find this boy attractive so I can forget about him. But guess what, honey? 

I'm stronger than you think. 

If he wants me to play the game. Let's fucking play then. 

A/N:[OOOOOOH NEW BOY IN TOWN AND HIS NAME IS JAKE AND HE IS SOOOO HOT!!! SOMEONE SHIPS JAENNA?! (I picture Jake as Douglas Booth, pic on the left) A lot of twists are going to happen, make some popcorn and wait for the next chapters :) haha x.!]

A/N2:[ALMOST 7K READS OMG WHAT]