Chapter 28: Being with you

Two weeks later

"And they lived happily ever after, the end," I smile at her, closing the book I hold.

She pouts at me. "That was a lovely ending, but I anticipated that Sydney would've been with Michael instead of Tyler," I chuckle at her knowing that I wanted this to be the ending.

"I guess this was how it was supposed to end. The bad boys always get what they wanted," I shrug, leaning forward to place the book on the table before standing from the chair I sat in, then walk towards a water tank to have some water.

Kitten sits up in bed, looking at me. "I mean, he turned good after, but she built so much with Tyler, they had unconditional love, nothing could've broken them up, ugh, until Tyler came and magically fell in love with her. I doubt they will live happily ever after because they were not meant for each other. Michael and Sydney were meant to be," she crosses her arms, pouting at me, causing me to chuckle at her adorableness.

She looks so beautiful, and I can't stop adoring her. "Kitten, you have to accept that she chose him. He deserves a chance to be happy after all the hell he has been through. She was his lightness," just like you are to me.

She sighs, "I know,  but I only wanted it the other way around. Anyway, can you feed me some?" She lifts a pudding cup and starts examing it with creases between her eyebrows.

"I think it's pudding," I tell her, walking over to her, seeing that she can't make out what it is.

"Yeah, it is," she sighs. "Tell me you have something better for me to eat? I swear I am tired of this hospital food," I walk towards a bag I carried earlier, then open it to reveal a bag full of food from Olive Garden.

"I've learned to be prepared with food over the last few weeks," I walk over to her handing the bag in her hand.

"You know what I can't understand? Why am I in a paid-for room, literally private room, and they can't bless me with some decent food, not to be too ungrateful or anything," she begins to open her bag with food? "By the way, thank you," I give her a nod with an uncontrollable smile.

"I think I might have to have a word with the people who work here," I walk over to her bed then sit on the chair before it. I grab one of her feet then start massaging it.

She needs to be comforted, and I am willing to do that for her.

"Awe, you're massaging my feet?" She pouts, and I smirk, knowing that she's enjoying this.

"Yeah, don't get too comfortable because you're on a hospital bed and incapable of doing something- I am only joking, Kitten," I quickly tell her when I see the face she gave me.

A really sad one I couldn't resist.

"I bet you were," she mutters, causing me to laugh. I've been laughing a lot lately since I've met her; I am glad I did.

She makes me so happy.

I watch her as she eats while I massaged her two feet.

Minutes go by, then she places the empty plates on the table next to her and turns to look at me. "If I wasn't in a hospital bed right now, I would've jumped you because of how you make me feel after getting such massage," she groans, biting her bottom lip.

I cock my head to the side and smirk at her naughtiness. "I love how you're thinking, but too bad you can't," I stand from the chair then walk over to her, having a great thought in my mind.

"What are you thinking?" She asks, and I place my hand on her ankle, then slowly run my hand up to her thigh. "Oh," she moans out. I carry my hand on her vagina then start rubbing my hand over her.

"Do you like this Kitten?" I growl, biting on my lip, trying to control the urge of wanting to fuck her.

"Very much," she moans.

Her underwear begins to wet, and I slip my hand inside of it before I start to rub my hand around her clit, causing her to moan out in pleasure that makes me harden for her.

My hand continues rotating her clit then it makes its way towards her hymen. I start to rub my hand around it feeling it getting more slippery and warm. I love when she wets for me. I love when she does a lot of things. "Mhm mhmm," she moans, biting her bottom lip.

I insert two of my fingers inside her entrance and begin to thrust them forward over and over again. She clutches her nightgown in pleasure, closing her eyes, moaning in delight. I curl my fingers into her and thrust it even faster with no time to catch some breath. Her mouth opens, gaping with a debate if whether or not she's supposed to scream or moan.

"Try not to make a sound because we are in a hospital, and I am sure it's forbidden here," I laugh with my fingers pounding into her tight little pussy.

"Yeah, Lorenzo...." She moans, twisting her legs, which is a bad idea since she's still healing. "Ah, shit."

"Don't do that," I warn her. I remove my fingers from her entrance, causing her to cry in desire back for my digits.

I carry my fingers to my mouth then licks on them, tasting her sweetness.

The door opens, and I quickly drop my hand and pull her nightgown down, turning to look at her doctor.

"Hey guys, I brought you some daily tablets," the doctor hands her a plastic cup with tablets, and Kitten takes it and turns it up her head before handing it back to the doctor, that gives her a glass of water.

She drinks some, then hands it back to her. "Okie Dokie," the doctor smiles at us and left.

"These will put me to sleep. Come lay with me," Kitten scoots over then pats the side of the bed for me.

I smile at her then I make my way over to the bed and lay next to her. I wrap my arm around her waist while our bodies face each other.

I peck her lips, knowing how lucky I am to have her. "What was that for?" She asks, licking her lips.

"No reason, I just wanted to give my beautiful submissive a kiss," I hug her close to me while we stare into each other eyes and or souls.

She's looking at me, and it feels like she's staring right through me.

"I want to be like this forever. I love being with you," Kitten whispers, closing her eyes with my favorite smile, causing me to smile weakly at her.

Her words keep replaying in my head and is causing me to question myself.

Will there be a forever for us?

I want us to, but will we?