Ch. 2 What is this asshole doing here?

Start from the beginning

" Hey! You made it on time. Mrs. Johnson hasn't arrived yet," Savannah informs Angelo while walking up to him.

" Great," Angelo faked a smile.

Savannah frowned when she sees Angelo faking a smile.

" I know that look. I see my Dads making that look whenever they are having a horrible day. What's wrong?" Savannah softly asked, looking and sounding concerned as the two stands in the corner, away from the others.

" Two words. Eric Parker," Angelo mumbled.

Savannah's dark brown eyes narrowed.

" What did that asshole do now?" Savannah sternly asked.

" As always, he and his friends were bullying me. Then they started playing hot potato with my backpack. After I got my bag, I had enough when he started mentioning my boyfriend. Then I left, but before I left the hallway, one of his friends called me a Faggot," Angelo sadly speaks to Savannah while tears welled up in his blue eyes.

Savannah's body shook, looking and feeling furious. She wanted so badly to leave the room and search for Eric. But, she calmed herself since she knows that Angelo needed comforting.

" Hey. Hey. It's okay, Sweetheart," Savannah hugs Angelo, and she gently rubs his back in a circular motion.

" I hate that people cannot accept a person's sexual orientation. It is not a disease. Just because someone likes the same gender doesn't mean they are outlandish creatures. That person is still human. And we are all humans. We should at least try to get along," Savannah whispers while comforting her best friend.

Angelo hugs Savannah, and he hides his face against her neck. He tried his best not to cry since the way she comforts him reminds him of his mother, warm and accepting.

" I wish people were like you," Angelo mumbled.

Savannah's gaze softened.

Thirty minutes later, Angelo calmed down as he and Savannah begin to converse about the Chinese Dynasties. Savannah's dark brown eyes blinked when she hears footsteps entering the clubroom.

" Oh, Hell Naw!" Savannah cursed.

" What is he of all people doing here?" Savannah bitterly speaks.

" What's wrong?" Angelo softly asked, and he turns, seeing a familiar figure in the clubroom.

" Eric Parker," Angelo whispered while Savannah bitterly says Eric's name, who is standing next to their History Teacher and History Club moderator, Mrs. Johnson.

Eric silently stood there, and he immediately noticed Angelo and Savannah in the corner of the clubroom. He awkwardly looks away when he sees that Angelo's blue eyes were a bit red, letting him know that the other male looked had cried.

" Mrs. Johnson! What is this asshole doing here?" Savannah bitterly asked.

Mrs. Johnson turns her gaze slightly at Eric, and she then looks at Savannah and Angelo, her History Club's President and Vice President.

" The Principal negotiate with Eric, and the two thought it be a good idea for him to be a part of the History Club so he wouldn't get expelled for starting a fight," Mrs. Johnson explained.

Angelo and Savannah silently stared at Eric, surprised that the redhead is interested in History.

' Ugh! Why does the world hate me?' Angelo internally shouted, feeling uncomfortable that Eric is going to be a part of the History Club.

' Sweet! Now I have the advantage to make this asshole suffer for making Angel cry,' Savannah happily tells herself.

Eric shivered, feeling as though he has knives on his side. He slowly turns his gaze to the left, and he lightly bites his lips when he sees Savannah looking at him as though she is thinking of ways to bury his body.

~*~

Trevor Stines as Eric Parker