7. Some Sort Of Comfort

Start from the beginning

I placed her down carefully in the back seat and drove home.Y/n didn't say anything instead she stared at everything she saw outside as Minghao drove. When they got home Y/n went straight to the bathroom. Minghao followed behind her.

Y/n POV

Minghao: What are you doing?

Y/n: Shower

I said in a soft voice. I took out pjs and walked into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and let it drench me completely from head to toe. I felt disgusted. Never in my life has anyone touched me that was. Not even Minghao my own husband.

I rubbed my body hard with soap trying to wash off his dirty touch. Tears begin to build up again and I started crying as I remembered how he had touched me. My body became red and some areas started to bleed because of the hard rubbing on my body.

Minghao POV

Y/n has been in the shower for one and a half hours now. I could hear her cries as I sat on the bed waiting for her to come out. Although she had been in long enough now. So I got and knocked on the bathroom door.

Minghao: Y/n

I said in a soft tone yet she said nothing.

Minghao: I'm coming in!

And I went in the bathroom since the door was open. I walked inside only to see y/n crying and rubbing her body extremely hard. Her body was already red and some areas were bleeding.

Minghao: y/n!!!

I ran towards the shower, switch it off and covered y/n's drench body with a towel. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out. By the time I brought her to the room Yoongi was already inside but he quickly turned around when he saw y/n in just a towel. Y/n didn't notice him yet.

Y/n: Let Me GOO! I need to shower for longer!! I can still feel his touch on me. I hate it, I hate the feeling so much!

She cried out loudly. She was in a horrible state.

Minghao: Shhhh, his not here now. I'm here no one can hurt you.

Minghao: Yoongi hyung is Sana noona here?

Yoongi: She's downstairs with your members

Minghao: Please call her for me.

Yoongi went down to call Sana and she made her way to the room.

Minghao: Noona please can you help me with y/n. Can you please clean her wounds and help her change.

Sana: sure

I left and made my way downstairs to the living room where I found yoongi and my friends sitting.

Yoongi: How is she?

Minghao: Not good, she was in the shower for an hour and a half. I had to forcefully bring her out. Her body is completely red. She kept on rubbing it hardly. Some areas are even bleeding. I asked Sana noona to help her.