chapter 28 {what a party}

you can already hear the loud music in the hall. you step thru the door, everywhere were people talking, drinking and dancing. the room was packed with people, most of which you've never seen before. "how does my dad know this many people" you asked Steve yelling over the loud music. "I haven't figured that one out yet" he said yelling back. you felt a bit uncomfortable party's weren't really your thing, especially if you didn't know the people around you it made you a bit nervous. "let's get something to drink" Steve said grabbing your hand and leading you through the crowd to the bar. you saw Bucky sitting at the bar. "hey Bucky" you said. Bucky turned around "wow, you look gorgeous" he said his eyes not leaving your body. most man wore suits and nice shirts but Bucky just wore his regular clothes, only difference was that they were a bit less wrinkly and mabye a bit more formal than normal, you could see he tried.

 most man wore suits and nice shirts but Bucky just wore his regular clothes, only difference was that they were a bit less wrinkly and mabye a bit more formal than normal, you could see he tried

he looked just as lost being here as you. "what do you want to drink" Steve asked you. "whiskey" you said, both man looked at you surprised. "what?!" you asked them. "didn't take you for a whiskey kind of girl" Bucky said. "well what drink would you order me than" you asked Bucky. "don't know, something sweet i guess" he answered. "yeah, because I'm such a sweet girl, right" you said grinning at him. "yeah you know the more i think about it the more it makes sense" he said smiling at you. "2 whiskey please and" Bucky said to the bartender "Steve what do you want?". "well i actually never tried whiskey, so let's try it" he said. "3 whiskey's than" Bucky said to the bartender. a moment later the bartender put the drinks before you. "cheers" you say downing the hole glass in one go. Bucky looked at you impressed and took a big sip from his glass. you looked over at Steve who just looked at the drink in his glass. "just take a sip" you told him. Steve took a small sip off the drink. "that is discussing" he said as he swallowed the drink. you and Bucky laughed. "we should have placed a bet" you said to Bucky jokingly. "nah i think we both would have guessed he would hate it" Bucky said back laughing. "yeah that's true" you said to Bucky. "and you couldn't have said that before i ordered it" Steve said laughing. "nope" you and Bucky answered. "assholes" Steve said jokingly. "hey language" you say to him laughing even harder now, having a great time with your 2 favorite people. "you just wait Stark i'm getting you back later" Steve said grinning. "can't wait Rogers" you say smiling at him. "and that's my cue to go" Bucky said standing up. "you guys have fun tonight" he said before walking away.

"let's dance" Steve said pulling you into the crowed on to the dance floor. you let your hands rest on Steve's shoulders and Steve grabbed your hips. you just sway to the music for a while. " you are amazing y/n" he whispers in your ear. "you are amazing too" you say smiling up at him looking into his beautiful blue eyes. you just dance for a while just enjoying the moment.

after you were done dancing you decide to grab another drink. "Steve!" you hear someone scream and before you knew it a blonde girl runs up to Steve and hugs him tightly. you couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Steve softly pulled the girl off of him. "hey Sharon" he said looking a bit awkward. "you're looking good Steve" she said with an flirting tone while she traced her hand over his chest and abs. "Sharon" Steve said backing away a bit so her hands weren't on his body anymore "I want you to meet y/n". he pulled you closer to him grabbing your waist holding you close. "my girlfriend" he said smiling at you. you saw the girls face change, a bit of envy in her eyes but she quickly changed her attitude and the biggest fake smile you've ever seen appeared on her face. she shook your hand "nice to meet you y/n, I'm Sharon his ex and niece of the love of his life" she said looking you dead in the eyes. "anyway, nice seeing you again Steve" she said as she walked away.