chapter 22 {f*ck}

[ a month later]

you woke up in Steve's arms "good morning" he said smiling at you. "good morning" you said snuggling up to him. having Steve as your boyfriend was amazing. he was sweet and caring, the sex was amazing and most importantly, he believed in you and you trusted him, which were things you never had in your life before, well as far as you could remember.

you also had better control over your powers now, you now understood what triggers them, they were triggered when you experienced strong emotions. the black handprints on Steve's headboard to prove it, yes that's how good the sex was. Wanda really helped you to not be afraid of your powers and learned you to accept that it was now part of you.

you also had your first therapy session, it didn't help a lot just yet but you first needed to work on letting your walls down. you didn't really trust her, which made her say that you had trust issues, you think! so that part of your life still needed some work.

you and your dad were really getting along, he could still be an asshole sometimes but not as much as he used to. he also took your advice to take pepper out on a date, they were now officially dating. you probably never seen him this happy.

everything was great apart from one thing. Bucky had been ignoring you for the last month, he just acted like you didn't exist. and you had no idea why, was it because you said you missed him, was it because the kiss, the sex or was it just that you reminded him of hydra too much. you really missed him and wished he would just talk to you for once and explain. you finally had him back in your life but apparently he didn't want you in his.

"what are you thinking about" Steve asked putting a strand off your hear behind your ear. "just thinking about how happy i am right now" you said smiling up at him. he kissed you deeply "let's get breakfast" he said trying to stand up out of bed but you stopped him. "not so fast, I had another idea in mind" you said grinning at him. Steve's eyes became dark as he knew where this was going. "oh you have a better idea, show me" he said whispering the last words. you pushed him back into the bed sitting on top of him. you kissed him deeply and you felt butterflies forming in your stomach. Steve than flipped you around, he was now on top of you. you could feel his breath on your skin.

you pulled him closer to you, your lips met in a passionate kiss. you moan into the kiss pulling him away slightly. your eyes met Steve's seeing lust in his eyes. you decided to tease him, because he always liked to tease you too. you let your fingers brush down his body. he kisses you again. the kiss is passionate and deep when he pulls away your shaking with desire. you can feel his bulge growing. he then grabs your hands and pins them above your head roughly and attacks your lips again. the passion between you continues to build. he slides your nightdress all the way up, exposing your breasts. he pulls away, and you can see the growing desire in his eyes as he looks at you. "you're so beautiful" he whispers, making you blush. he pulls you close for another passionate kiss.

his fingers leave hot trails down your skin and you gasp when they brush against your core. he quickly removes your panties and slides his fingers into you, you can't help but moan loudly, his mouth on yours muffing the sound. you moan as he pushed another finger into your soaking core, relentlessly fucking you with his fingers. you gasp loudly when he brushes his thumb across your clit, heightening the pleasure of his still moving fingers. "fuck" you moan out. you can feel the pleasure rising as you try to find some relief but you can't escape from his determent fingers. "oh god yes!' you cry out as Steve draws out your pleasure, every moment brings you closer and closer to your orgasm. your eyes lock, and you are struck with desire as you hear his deep sexy voice say "I like seeing you like this". his hands move even faster, pumping into your pussy without mercy "fuck" you moan out. "that's it baby" he whispers in your ear. his words are enough to finally push you over the edge and into blissful relieve. "god yes!" you scream out as your orgasm tears through you. "fuck Steve" you say breathing heavy.

he smiles at you as he raises his hand to lick your juices from his fingers "fuck" you moan out at the sight. "you taste amazing" he says. he then traced his fingers over your skin adn places kisses across your exposed neck and shoulders. he groans softly and your suddenly very aware of his bulge pressing against your still sensitive core. your fingers tug on the edge of his boxers and you slowly slide them down. Steve kisses you on your lips again it's intimate and passionate at the same time. you run your fingers up and down his chest over his strong muscles and abs. Steve kisses return to your neck again. "fuck me" you whisper into his ear. his cock slides into your needy core. inch after inch stretching your inner walls. "fuck" you moan needy and loudly. Steve grins at you teasingly "please" you moan. he grins and starts moving in and out of you with slow, measured thrusts. "god y/n you're so hot" he whispers into your ear, breathing heavy. your panting from pleasure as Steve pushes in and out of you. "fuck me harder" you moan. Steve's eyes turned dark at your words and immediately you feel his hold on you tightening.

 Steve's eyes turned dark at your words and immediately you feel his hold on you tightening

  "you think you can handle it" he says grinning. "yes, please" you moan.

you scream in pleasure when Steve pushed into you with a violent thrust. you hold back a loud gasp of pleasure. "god yes!" you cry out. he pushes into you roughly, pressing deep into your body with every movement. "you're so tight" he moans as he pushes into you again and again. "fuck, yes, Steve" you moan as you feel your orgasm building, your body crying for more attention from this sexy man taking you roughly and mercilessly. Steve resumes his sharp thrusts into your body and you moan in pleasure. "cum for me y/n" he whispers into your ear "come all over my cock". you can't hold it anymore, your orgasm tears through you and you cry out as you come hard "fuck, Steve!"

with a few more thrusts Steve groans as he joins you in bliss, you can feel him fill you up. as your body shakes from the sensation you hear Tony over the coms. "all avengers meeting room now". you and Steve look at each other not wanting to get up right now. "ugh worst timing ever" you groan still out of breath. "yeah i wanted to go another round" Steve said smiling at you. "let's go" he said standing up out of bed and getting dressed. "you want me to come too?" you asked him. "yes, your part of the avengers too and since you have your powers under control, I think it's time for your first mission" he said smiling at you. you jumped out of bed ready to go.

you walked into the meeting room, everyone was already there. "there they finally are" Tony said a little irritated before he began to explain the mission. there were people missing and you were to check it out. "okay teams" Tony began "Rogers your with Romanoff, Barton and Banner, you guys check out the north and east wing. Wanda, Vision and Rodey your with me we check out the south and west wings. Barnes and y/n you check out the small building next to it. okay everyone suit up!" Tony said before everyone began to get ready. this was absolutely great you were going on your first mission with him, the one person who's been ignoring you for a month now and clearly didn't like you. this was going to be great.