chaper 18 {for old times' sake}

* your pov*

you couldn't sleep the thought that you killed all those people wouldn't leave your mind. the door to the room opened and Bucky walked in. "hey i was just looking if you were awake, I thought i keep you company, if you want" he said walking in. "couldn't sleep either?" you asked him, he shook his head. "do you think i could have done it?, you know, killing those man" you asked him. "no i know you, you wouldn't" he replied. "are you sure" you asked. "listen y/n i know you, you would never do that" he said back. he opened the door to your cell "no don't come in, I don't want to hurt you" you said to Bucky but he had already opened the door and took a seat next to you on your bed. "we should talk about what happened yesterday" you said, Bucky looked at you confused. "the kiss?" you said. Bucky looked at the ground "I'm sorry i shouldn't have done that" he said. it went silent for a while.

"I missed you" you said looking up at him "did you miss me too?". he looked up at you "I've missed you so much y/n" he said looking deep into your eyes. you could feel his breath on your skin as you leaned in closer to him. he did the same and you kissed him. he pulled back for a second but lust came over him as he looked at you and his lips crashed on yours again. his lips were so soft and you missed the touch of them, after you kissed yesterday you just couldn't get him out of your mind. Bucky bit your lip hard, making you moan giving him the chance to slip his tongue in. he slowly pushed you backwards on the bed and got on top of you.

 he slowly pushed you backwards on the bed and got on top of you

he began kissing your neck, careful to not leave any marks. "god y/n i missed this" he said. "I missed this too soldier" you said back grinning. "I love it when you call me that doll" he said smiling at you. he striped you off of your clothes and kissed you down your body, from your neck to your stomach. he grabbed your panties and pulled them off in one swift movement. he kissed your clit making you moan "shit, yes right there". he licked your pussy up and down, god you've missed this so much. he then pushed 2 fingers in you, you moaned loud at the feeling. he began to move them in and out of you "yes fuck" you moaned. "you like that doll" he said locking his eyes with yours for a moment, you nodded. he then added another finger and pumped them in harder and faster "ah yes, please i'm gonna cum" you moaned out. "not so fast" he said pulling his fingers out. he unzipped his jeans and threw them to the ground, his boxers following quickly. in one smooth movement he turned you around. your stomach now on the bed and your ass up in the air. "oh doll, you have the best ass" he said smacking it hard with his metal hand. you screamed out in pain mixed with pleasure. "please fuck me" you whispered. "what was that doll?" he said teasing you. "please fuck me" you said now out loud. you felt his tip on your entrance "please?" you asked "I like it when you beg" he said and in one movement he pushed his dick in you. you felt every inch "fuck" you moaned out. "you missed my cock doll". "yes" you moaned out. he started to slowly move in and out of you. "fuck harder" you said. "always so impatient" he said back as he began to speed up. "fuck yes!" you screamed out. "you're so tight" he groaned back. his metal hand smacked your ass again and you moaned in pleasure. his fingers rubbed your clit. "cum for me doll" he said rubbing your clit harder. "I'm close" you moaned as you felt a familiar feeling in your stomach. "fuck soldier!" you screamed out as you came, as soon as your orgasm hit you the lights went out. you and Bucky both looked at your hands, electricity was forming at your fingertips. "you need to leave NOW!" you told Bucky. he pulled out of you quickly as he grabbed his clothes and left your cell. you quickly put on your pj's again and laid under the covers like nothing had happened. electricity still at your fingertips.

moments later Tony, Steve and Fury stormed in. you sat up straight. you all looked at your hands, the electricity growing and growing. you looked at them in shock. "tell me i didn't make the lights go out, please tell me i didn't do this, please" you said to them tears in your eyes. "you sure did" Fury said "I told you". "Fury can you please leave!" Tony said irritated to Fury, knowing his words made you freak out more, Fury just looked at Tony angry. "what happened?" Steve asked you. you didn't know what to say, that you just fucked his best friend and that this happened when you orgasmed. "i-i had a nightmare" you said "when i woke up, this happened, I don't know what to do" you said with tears in your eyes, scared you might hurt someone. the electricity in your hands got bigger and you started to panic, not knowing how to control it. you stood up out of bed trying to catch your breath. "please help me" you said to the man standing before you. "please help me!" you now screamed freaking out. Tony walked up to the door, ready to open your cell. "NO DON'T!" you screamed at him, you saw a panicked look in his eyes now too, which freaked you out even more. now full streams of electricity formed going from your hands to the ceiling of the cell. "no please, MAKE IT STOP!" you cried out in full panic mode. "just breath y/n" Steve said. you tried to focus on your breath but it didn't work. the room slowly filled with people looking at what was going on. "please someone!" you screamed. "Y/N CALM DOWN" Tony yelled over the sound of the electricity. "I can't control it" you said sobbing. the cell filled with electricity and you felt the energy draining you. moments later you passed out.

* steve's pov*

you saw her whole cell light up, the light blinding you for a moment. then the light disappeared and you saw y/n laying on the ground. you walked to the door of her cell. "don't open that door Rogers!" you heard Fury say. you ignored him and opened the cell and ran to y/n to see if she was okay. you put her in your arms, she was unconscious. a moment later she started to shake, like she had a stroke. you picked her up and walked to the door of the cell, tears in your eyes. "Rogers leave her in that cell" Fury said looking stern at you. "DON'T YOU SEE SHE HAS A FUCKING STROKE!" you yelled "she can die Fury! she may be a suspect to you but she is so much more to me and i sure as HELL not going to let her FUCKING DIE HERE! so out of my way!" you said, everyone looked at you in shock. you never used swear words, you probably spend too much time with y/n who used to swear all the time. but at least everyone now knew you were serious and were so done with this whole situation. "get the lab ready!" you said over the comms walking with y/n in your arms to the lab. you laid her on the table. Bruce was already busy hooking her up to the medical devices and he got her stable pretty quickly. "can you see what happened to her" you asked Bruce. "I think she hurt herself with her powers, you see, she didn't had a stroke she shocked herself" Bruce explained. "wait didn't she say she got shock therapy at hydra" you said out loud "could that be where her powers came from?" "that's not a bad guess" Tony said walking in looking at his daughter. "what are we gonna do tony" you said "we can't put her in that cell for however long, but she also can't control it". "maybe i can help with that" Wanda said walking in. "I had trouble controlling my powers at first too, I think i can teach her to control hers" she said. "that's a good idea" tony said "but how are we gonna convince fury". "together" Natasha said walking in the rest of the avengers behind her. "if Fury doesn't listen, he has to go through us" she said "well if y/n promises to stay in or around the compound so we can keep an close eye on her, than were all okay with it" she said smiling at you. you smiled back at her, this really was your new family.