chapter 27 {shopping}

you sat in the kitchen eating lunch with Steve and Bucky, when Wanda and Natasha came walking in. "y/n come with us, you need a new dress for tonight" Wanda said pulling you from the table. "what's tonight?" you asked them. "it's your dad's birthday tomorrow, the is throwing a party tonight to celebrate" Natasha said. "oh shit i totally forgot" you said feeling bad you didn't remember. "come on were going shopping" Wanda said pulling you with her. "bye boys" you hear Natasha say. "have fun girls!" you heard Steve yell back.

you drove to the city together and decided to sit down and drink some coffee first. "so you and Steve have been busy" Nat said grinning at you. "what do you mean?" you asked her. "oh, i hear everything" she says smiling at you "I thought Steve hated swearing, but he clearly doesn't mind in the bedroom". "oh my god Nat!" you say giving her a teasing push. "ey!" she said "don't blame me, you are the loud ones" she said winking at you. "what about you Wanda, you and vision have been hanging out a lot" Natasha asked her. a while ago one of your dad's projects went wrong and turned into a robot who wanted to destroy the world. to fight him, Bruce and your dad created vision a human like robot. you found it weird at first but now you realized he was just a normal human but way smarter. you were glad you were at your apartment when that all went down. "I don't know" Wanda answered looking to the ground "it's weird isn't it?" "love is love" you said smiling to Wanda "and i learned you often find it in the places you least expect it". Wanda lifts her head up "yeah that's true, I do really like him" she says softly. "then go for it" you say smiling at her, glad she had found her person. "what about you Nat?" you say looking at her. "nope still no luck" she said. "what about that girl you went on a date with, she seemed nice" you say to Natasha. "nah i think i just like being single right now" she said smiling. "anyways let go shopping" Wanda said standing up.

you walked to the store and looked around grabbing dresses you might like. you met up at the changing rooms again. "I'll go first" Natasha said disappearing into the fitting room. she came out in a black dress with some cutouts showing peeps of her skin.

"i think this is it!" she said stepping out of the fitting room looking in the big mirror

"i think this is it!" she said stepping out of the fitting room looking in the big mirror. "you look so sexy Nat" you say staring at her. "you should definitely wear this one" Wanda said smiling up at Natasha.

then it was Wanda's turn, she first came out in a flowy purple dress.