01: Tie

Vote please

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

"What's your name?" The cold CEO asked.

"Uh.. my name is Kim Taehyung.." the brown hair boy shyly said.

"Can you tell me about yourself and why should I accept you as my secretary?" The cold boy asked, still focusing on his computer.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm 26 years old born in December 30 1995, I'm bisexual but I can control myself. I can make you a coffee, I can't cook, I can drive and swim, I can't eat spicy and I can't wear tight clothes because I have cholinergic urticaria. I'm not in a relationship since I was born, I'm still a virgi--"

"Sure! let's stop there. So why should I accept you?"

"My mother said secretaries should make coffee, fix their boss's tie and help them and I'm ready to help you with work!" Taehyung happily said.

"Is there any problem to you that can make me not accept you?" The guy asked and looked at him without any expression as the brown hair boy gulped.

"N-nothing Sir" Taehyung said.

"Will you wake up at 8 am to make my coffee and go to work earlier that me?" He asked as Taehyung nodded.

"Good, you're hired. You should know my rules here so ask the receptionist. I'm sure they'll tell you about my worst" he said.

"When will I start Sir?" The brown hair boy asked.

"Since there are many work to do, you'll start tomorrow. You will and you should be here at 9:30 Because you'll start at 10 am til 9 pm. You have two Break, it's 1 pm whole hour and 7 pm whole hour too so you could take a rest and eat" the cold guy smiled at him.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook you can call me whatever you want but in a formal way, you could take your leave now Mr. Kim" he said as the tiger happily went out since he made the guy smile.

"Mr. Kim? Are you okay?" The receptionist asked.

"Huh? I'm fine, why'd you asked?" He confusedly asked.

"Well Mr. Jeon isn't a person when he's talking with someone except his mom" she whispered to the boy.

"What do you mean?" The boy asked again.

"I don't know his real story but he doesn't smile at anyone, he yelled at everyone and he always focus on his work. I'm just scared he might hurt you especially you seemed kind and sensitive with your feelings" she said.

"Do you think he will hurt me?" The boy asked, lowering his voice.

"I don't know, he always yell at all of his secretary, but if you did a good job I'm sure he won't hurt you" she said.

"Can you be my friend here? I don't think they will like me" the boy said.

"Sure, I'm Jung Yeonha, I'm 28" she said.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm 26" he smiled.

"You're cute, by the way I need to go bye!" She said as Taehyung giggled.

I went home after I walked around the park just to see those cute kids.

I took a bath, I ate and fell asleep.

Morning

[7:50 am]

I woke up Because of the hit of the sun on my face.

This is my first day, I should give my best for Mr. Jeon!

I immediately fix my bed, did my exercises and took a bath.

I really don't know how to cook so I just went to a coffee shop to order Mr. Jeon's coffee and my food, I also bought banana milk and cookies for him.

"Sir, may I come In?" I said after I knocked on Mr. Jeon's office door.

"Come in" he said.

"It's 9 am, you're 30 minutes early that's pretty good Mr. Kim" he said, smiling at me as I smiled back.

"I bought you these Mr. Jeon" I said and put the coffee, cookies and banana milk on his desk.

"Thank you Mr. Kim, I think I should make you comfortable around the building since all of them are busy" he said as I shyly nodded.

"Thank you sir" I said as he lead the way around the building, telling me what kind of room are those.

"This company building has 26 floors but since you're my secretary, you should know about the 27th floor" he said.

We entered the elevator and he pressed the 27th floor button and it is the only one that has black color and the rest are white.

The elevator door opened as he looked at me.

"You're the only one I will give permission to go up here in this floor and you're the only one who entered this floor except me and my mom" he said as we both went out and I took a deep look of the big pool, dark black room, and many house stuff.

"Then why did you brought me here sir?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't know, my mind told me so" he said.

"Why are we here again sir?" I giggled as he chuckled.

"Well all of them are confused where do I go when I'm not in my office, I come here often when I'm out of my mind or I'm stress. So if you need me and I'm not in my office, you have my permission to go here on this floor but you can't let them go here too" he said as I nodded.

"Will it be our secret?" I asked as he nodded.

He looked at his wrist watch and gasp.

"We should go now, were late for the meeting" he said as we smiled and giggled.

"So Mr. Kim, you're my secretary, you shouldn't be flirting with those Fuckers" he said, I was about to ask but he opened the door and all of them are big and tall men.

"Hi Mr. Jeon Jungkook and secretary?.." a guy asked as I saw Mr. Jeon rolled his eyes.

"Kim Taehyung" I said.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Kim, you must be Mr. Jeon's new secretary? Interesting" another guy said.

"Okay let's start! These are all about the company an-- wh--"

"You're tie.. I just fixed your tie.." I shyly said when he glared at me.