"What do you think you're doing?!" Obito shouted and tried to teleport away but couldn't. 

"8-ring seal!" We all shouted and red light surrounded Sasuke and Obito. 

"Ha, you think you won?! Entrapping me in a sealing jutsu?!" Obito shouted and then pointed at Sasuke who crossed his arms. 

"You you failed because you sealed Y/n along with me!" Obito laughed and Sasuke started laughing. 

"Might won't to double check that." I said and pulled down my hood. 

"What?! When did you!" Obito shouted and Sasuke turned toward me.

"Can you get me out of here now? I'm bored." Sasuke replied and deactivated his disguise. 

"What is he talking about?! You can't leave once you are sealed!" Obito shouted and I laughed. 

"Yes that is true. But, there is a loophole to this jutsu. That only works for certain jutsu's or teleportation techniques. Sasuke then pulled up his shirt and pointed at my ink mark. 

"Damn you!" Obito shouted and I teleported Sasuke out of the seal. 

Silence 

I looked over at Kakashi and he nodded. Itachi and Sasuke walked off to the side to give us space to chat. 

"Obito." Kakashi said and Obito flinched. 

"Don't call me that!" Obito shouted while pointing at Kakashi.

"Obito, please. We just want to talk." I said and Obito looked over at me.

"Tsk, that's it (laughs) you just (laughs)." Obito replied and grabbed his chest. I looked over at Kakashi and we sighed.  

Silence 

"Obito, stop this." Kakashi said and Obito stop cackling. 

"Stop?! No. I don't think I will be doing that." Obito said in a serious tone. Kakashi stepped forward and I grabbed his arm so he wouldn't get too close to the seal. 

Silence 

"Please. Just listen. I know what you think your doing is right b-" Kakashi stated and Obtio laughed once more. 

"Right? You say. Ha, you really are one to talk. You have never done anything right in your life Kakashi." Obito replied and Kakashi's arm shook. 

Silence 

"Obito I think that's enough. We are just trying to help you." I said and stood next to Kakashi. 

"Enough? Really? Oh and now you want to help me? Then why did you run and leave me?" Obito asked and then cursed. 

"Leave?! She had-" Kakashi shouted and I stopped him. I looked back over at Obito and then down at my marked kunai. I took a deep breath and walked forward. 

"Y/n-" Kakashi said and grabbed my arm and I pushed his hand off. 

"Trust me." I said and his eyes went wide. 

 "Why didn't you tell me sooner?! I don't understand! Do you not trust me?..." 

"Always." Kakashi replied and let me go.  I walked closer to Obito and he glared at me. 

"Obito you know why."

"Stop! I don't want to hear any of this!" Obito shouted and covered his ears. I walked closer to him and grabbed his hands. 

"No you need to hear this." I said and he hit me. 

"Just stay back!" Obito shouted and I grabbed his shoulder. 

"No. Obito, stop forcing yourself to be this evil person. This isn't who you are!" I shouted and Obito flinched. 

"Yes it is." he mumbled and I gripped his shoulder tighter. 

Silence 

"This isn't what she would have wanted." I said and Obito flinched. 

Silence 

"I have to make everything right." Obito countered. 

"Right? Is it right to make up lies and create illusions? I have been through this dream and it's not the same as the real world. The real world is a lot crueler and will eat anything good alive. Sometimes, things happen that we can't control. We make choices some bad and some good. And when we start making the bad choices, it feels like there's no turning back." I paused and Obito look up at me. 

"I have been down this road before Obito. I have made a lot of bad choices in my life. I have lied to my loved ones, I have killed innocent people for the sake of my village, and I pretend like everything's ok...and it's not!" I said. 

Silence 

"Please, just come back home." I said and Obito looked over at Kakashi. 

Silence 

"There's nothing there for me. After all I've done...It's better if I just stay hidden." Obito replied and I pulled him into a hug. 

"Stop it! Just stop! If I really thought it was better this way we wouldn't have traveled all this way to find you!" I said and Obito's body froze. 

Silence 

"I guess..." Obito mumbled. 'Please make the right choice.' 

Silence 

"I guess you're right. I'm sorry." Obito cried and hugged me. We pulled away and I grabbed his hand and nodded. Itachi, Sasuke, and Kakashi disabled the seal. 

Silence 

"It's over now isn't it?" I asked and Kakashi nodded. 

Life doesn't always go according to plan. But, I'm glad to have everyone back together once more. 

"Didn't I tell you once before Y/n-sama, The main character doesn't get a happy ending and there's no such things as shooting stars."

.....Fin......