Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (2)

Your Pov 

"Alright, everyone stay out of this fight." I said and everyone looked towards me with unease. 

"Y/n, is right,  like we practiced use Manji formation! Protect the bridge builder and stay out of this fight.  I taught you all teamwork, now it's time to use it." Kakashi said while slowly lifting his headband to reveal his left eye. Kakashi then looked over at me and nodded. 

"Y/n, I need you to be my backup, make sure to watch over the rest of the group. If something happens to me you step in and finish the fight." Kakashi whispered yelled at me. 

"Fine, whatever." I sighed, wanting to fight Zabuza. I then looked back at the group and nodded. Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto stand behind me. 

"Oh? So, I guess I will only be seeing one sharingan in a fight. Such a shame." Zabuza said while turning around, glaring down at us. 

"Everyone keeps saying Sharingan this and Sharingan that. What even is it?" Naruto yelled 

"Sharingan, A rare power that resides in the eyes, the user of this visual jutsu or doujutsu, can instantly detect genjutsu, taijutsu, or ninjutsu and reflect the attack back at the enemy. However, that's not the only thing special about this doujutsu." Sasuke replied 

"You go it right boy. But, you only scratched the surface. The sharingan can analyze and opponent's technique and then 'copy it' to the smallest detail." Zabuza said while activating his jutsu. 

I then notice Zabuza fade away into the mist, before the mist can fully cover us I grab my Katana and stand in front of Team 7 and Tazuna. I then hear Zabuza's voice echo through the mist.

"And as for you, two, the Hidden Mist Anbu was ordered to destroy you both if spotted. And What I perfect opportunity, I never thought I would be able to face both of you, together, in one place." 

silence 

'Looks like he finally stopped talking. He must be getting ready to attack.' I thought. I then notice Kakashi's silhouette vanish.  I look behind me and see Sasuke and the other beginning to shake. 

"Everyone calm, down. Nothing bad will happen, I promise." I say while trying to sense Zabuza's chakra. 

'Hmmm, he's good no wonder he's in the Bingo book. Now it's time to get rid of this mist.' I thought. I then bring my pointer and middle finger to the center of my face. 

"Hey, sensei w-" Sakura started 

"Sssh." I said in a low voice and gathered my chakra and made the mist vanish. I then proceed to look around waiting for Zabuza's attack. 

"W-w-hat.." Sasuke started and began to tremble in fear. 

"Sasuke, calm down." I said trying to get him to snap out of his thoughts. I then feel a slight chakra nature behind me and I see Zabuza beginning to pull back his sword to attack us. I quickly pushed everyone aside and stop the executioner's blade with my katana. As I'm doing this I activated my sharingan and stabbed Zabuza with a kunai. 

'Hmm, only a water clone? Who does he think he is.?' I thought. I then quickly activated 'Water style: condense' (a/n: this basically, turns parts of your body into water).  I quickly turn around feel the executioner's blade cut through me. 

"What?!" Zabuza shouted noticing half of my body gone. 

"Oh? This? I just developed it recently. Pretty neat huh?" I said and Zabuza grunted and I kicked him in the stomach. 

"Y/n-sensei? What happened to your body?" Sakura said getting ready to pass out.  I then quickly set my body back together and looked directly at Zabuza. I then see Zabuza smirk and then ran towards Kakashi. I watched Kakashi easily dodge the executioner blade but, Kakashi ended up getting hit into the water. 

"Kakashi, get out of the water!" I shouted and Zabuza smirked 

"Too late, water style: water prison jutsu!" Zabuza shouted and trapped Kakashi. 

"Not again!" Kakashi said, which confused everyone, except me. 

I then laughed and everyone thought I was crazy.  "Alright let's just end this already." I said and I then noticed Zabuza beginning to panic.  He then activates more water clones and they all run at me. I then activate 'Fire style: phoenix flower jutsu.'  This easily wipes out the clones and I run towards Zabuza. I grab an explosive kunai and launch it at Zabuza, who has no choice but to catch it. 

"Checkmate." I say and kunai explodes. Kakashi is then freed from the water prison and begins to face of Zabuza. 

"WHY YOU!" Zabuza shouted at me and ran at me but, Kakashi stopped him. 

"Your fight is with me now." Kakashi said angrily. 

"Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura shouts 

I noticed Kakashi and Zabuza get launched backwards and begin hand signs. 

"Tori! Water: style water dragon jutsu!" They both shout. The jutsu's then cancel eachother out and I smirk and made headsigns and shouted "earth style: mud wall". Which protected us from the waves. 

"Wow! so cool!" Naruto shouted behind me. 

'I know that wasn't directed at me, but, I'll pretend like it was.' I thought. As I'm watching the fight I sense another chakra nature but, when I look behind me I don't see anyone there. 'Is it another enemy ninja Gato sent?' I am then brought out of my thoughts by Kakashi saying, 

"Water style: Giant Vortex Jutsu!" 

"Everyone move!" I shout trying to get to higher ground but, was caught in the attack. As I was being pushed back, I felt someone grab me and pull me up. I then hear Zabuza mumble "How? Can you see the future?" 

"Yes, This is your last battle ever." Kakashi said. I slowly stood up and saw senbon needles get launched at Zabuza. 

"What the?" I shout and looked over and saw the mysterious person, I sensed earlier. 

'I recognized that mask, that's a mist anbu!' I thought 

"Hehe, You were right, it was his last battle" A male/ female voice said. To be honest I wasn't quite sure.

"Hey!" Naruto shouted. Kakashi then looked up at me and nodded. We both jumped down and checked Zabuza's vitals. 'There's none but...' I thought and looked up at the anbu member. 

"Thank you, I've been tracking Zabuza for a long time." The mist anbu said while bowing. 

"By your mask, I see that you are a tracking ninja, from the village hidden in the mist." Kakashi pointed out 

"Hm? Impressive. You're well informed." the mist anbu said while standing straight back up. 

"A tracker? Huh!" Naruto said launching into a fighting pose. I then put my hand on his and whispered "stop".

"You're struggle is over for now. I must deal with the remains. " The mist anbu said while picking up Zabuza's 'dead' body and vanished. I stood there shocked trying to process what just happened. 

"We have finished the mission yet. We still have to get the bridge builder back to his bridge. " Kakashi said. I then saw Kakashi begin to sway and saw the bridge builder begin to laugh. 

"Haha, sorry I caused you all so much trouble. But you can rest at my house when we get back to the village." Tazuna said and we all nod. I then see Kakashi begin to walk forward and I noticed that he stumbles. 

'Oh boy, he over worked his sharingan.' I thought and then walked in front of him to catch him. I then here everyone gasp and ask what happened.  

"He's fine. Let's just keep going." I said giving them a closed eye smirk and then gave Kakashi a piggyback ride towards the village.