Easter Oneshot

A/n: happy easter everyone, I thought I would write a oneshot. This takes place when everyone is 13/14 years old, and team 7 is still alive. 

Your Pov

I woke up to my alarm clock and rolled out of bed. I walked over to my window, opened the blinds, and rubbed my dry, burning eyes.  

knock, knock

"Y/n?" Kakashi said outside the door. 

"Yeah?" I said and saw the door open. 

"Why aren't you dressed yet. We're going to be late." Kakashi said crossing his arms. 

"for what?" I said while scratching my head trying to remember. Kakashi then left and came back shortly after and handed my a letter. I looked down and noticed the letter was a light pink and had cursive writing. 

Happy Easter!

You all are invited to my easter celebration, starting at 12:00 p.m.

There will be candy and fun activities. Don't worry about bringing anything. 

Hope to see you there 

-Rin Nohara 

"Oh, now I remember!" I said facepalming and Kakashi sighed. I then looked back at the clock and noticed the time. 

"Kakashi. It's 8:00 a.m. We still have 4 hours before we have to be there!" I said.

"Exac-" Kakashi started 

"Exactly, a ninja starts the morning early and trains, yada, yada." I said imitating Kakashi and he tsked. 

"Alright, so can you get out of my room now, I have to get ready." I said and placed my hand on my hip. 

"Whatever." Kakashi said and left. 'and he didn't close the flippin door!' I menatily screamed while shutting the door. I then walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower, waiting for the water to get warm.  Once the water gets warm a hop in, wash my hair, and my body. After I step out and grab a white fluffy towel and wrap it around my body, and walk back into my room. 

'hmm, what to wear?' I thought while scanning through my closet. I then decided to wear (your favorite outfit).  After I was dressed I used water style: vaporize to dry my hair and walked out of my room. I walked through my long hallway and entered the kitchen. I opened my cabinets and grabbed a bowl, spoon, and my favorite cereal. I then walked over to my fridge and grabbed (your choice of milk) pouring it into the bowl. 

I took a bite and looked over and saw Kakashi reading a book in front of me. 

"W..n, d..yo.-" I asked with a mouth full of food.

"I was here the whole time you just walked by and ignored me." he said while flipping to the next page. 

"ok then. What are you reading?" I replied 

"Hm, nothing much." Kakashi said not looking at me. I then decided to read the back of the book. 

Konoha's best ranked romance novel.

"A true master-piece, leaving the reader in tears." an editor says

This book takes place in ancient times, the protagonist Arisu Fujii, is a commoner who must choose between her two loves Hiro Onishi who is a noble and Haru Ota who is her close childhood friend..

I then stopped reading and looked at Kakashi. "That sounds super cheesy." I said and Kakashi booked marked his page and set it down. 

"Ackem, It is not." Kakashi said and then began defending his book like usal.