Flashback

A/n: This chapter will be a flashback to the previous chapter title 'Kidnapped Once Again, Really?!' 

Your Pov

"Seriously, Y/n, how do you not understand it's so simple." Sasuke said and rubbed the sighed of his face. 

"Hey!" I replied and Sasuke glared at me. 

"Ok, let's just calm down." Itachi said and rubbed Sasuke's head. I looked over at Kakashi who just looked bored as usual. 

"Alright, Danzo is planning on sending more anbu to follow, Y/n, to try and capture her and gather intel about where Sasuke and I are.-" Itachi said and I interrupted him

"Wait, I get this part-" 

"But, the reader's don't" Kakashi mumbled and everyone looked over at him like he was crazy. 

"Ok? So, I sent Niko Hyuga to track Danzo down, when she found him she used her Bakugan and found out the Danzo's injured arm wasn't injured at all. He stole more sharingan eyes, most likely after the Uchiha Massacre." I concluded 

"Right. Now we just have to find a way to take Danzo down, without him activating his stolen sharingan's." Itachi concluded and pulled out a scroll and laid it down on the table. 

"I have, a hypothesis that Danzo is using some sort of forbidden jutsu.." Itachi said and Sasuke looked over at. 

"Forbidden jutsu? Are you talking about the one in the Uchiha scrolls?" Sasuke asked and Itachi looked over at him and smiled. 

"Good job, Sasuke. It seems, your training has paid off. The jutsu is called Izanagi, this jutsu allows the user to escape death by rewriting the past and change the outcome in the future. Although this jutsu is powerful, it comes at a cost, The user who uses Izanagi, loses his/her site." Itachi said and lead forward.

"So that would explain the mass number of sharingan's he posses." Kakashi said and leaned back into his chair, crossing his legs, and placing his head on his hand. 

"Right, so how do we paralyse him." I asked and Itachi whispered something in Sasuke's left ear and Sasuke nodded and walked away.  Five minutes later Sasuke came back into the room with a scroll and placed it on the table. Itachi thanked Sasuke and Sasuke nodded.  Kakashi and I leaned forward and looked down at the scroll. Kakashi then looked at me with confusion. 

"There's nothing written on it." Kakashi said and Itachi, Sasuke, and I smirked. I activated my sharingan and red words started to form on the paper. 

"So how do we get these ingredients?" I asked 

"Don't worry about it Sasuke and I will take care of it. We have Spilanthes acmella, for the numbing agent. There's is three more plants and herbs left." Itachi said and I nodded, though Kakashi on the other hand just looked confused. 

"What are we making?" Kakashi asked 

"Where making a solution or drug that paralyzes  a person body." I replied 

"But, this one's different. This one numbs a person's veins and not allowing and Uchiha or user of the sharingan, to activate it." Itachi replied and rolled the scroll back up. 

"So, next is the confusing part." I whined and everyone sighed. 

"Y/n and Kakashi, once the drug is made, your job is to inject Danzo with it. Once, that happens, Y/n, will act like she's been caught and to make sure Danzo, isn't aware of what's happening." Itachi said 

"But, how are we supposed to inject him?" I asked and rubbed my face. 

"Easy, I will use Shisui's eye and cast a genjutsu, making it seem like Danzo is in control. But, in reality he is entrapped in a genjutsu. When that happens we'll inject him, the drug will take over, and we'll release the genjutsu." Itachi said 

"Right, So about the 'kidnapping' part, I'm not actual going to get kidnapped right?" I laughed and the room got silent. 

silence 

"Eeeh?..... Are you serious?!" I shouted and everyone nervously laughed 

"I don't like it either..." Kakashi replied 

"We'll it's the easy, solution to activate the genjutsu. We can't just waltz in and immediately entrap Danzo in a genjutsu." Itachi said and Sasuke sat there and drank tea. 

"R-right? So when am I supposed to get kidnapped?" I asked 

"in 2 days." Itachi replied. 

"Ggggreeeeaaat." I replied and placed my head on the table.  My stomach than started to growl and the room went silent. 

"Can we get something to eat, I'm hungry." I whined and everyone sighed. Itachi and Kakashi walked away.  I looked over at Sasuke who was staring at me. 

"What?" I asked 

"Nothing just thinking." Sasuke said and got up and left. 

"Just thinking huh...Liar." I mumbled