Training Comes To An End

Your Pov 

I felt someone rub my shoulder and as I woke up I rolled over to the right and saw Kakashi looking down at me. 

"mmm, what time is it?" I whined and tried to adjust my eyes. 

"I think it's 7:00 a.m.?" Kakashi said while beginning to stand up 

"ugh, five more minutes." I whined while trying to fall back asleep. I then heard Kakashi sigh. 

"Y/n, you are going to have to get up." He replied and began poking me. 

"ok, ok, I'm up!" I shout and rolled over and stood up. I then look at Kakashi who begins to laugh. 

"What's so funny?" I asked annoyed (because you aren't a morning person).  Kakashi then walked over and grabbed a brush out of my bag and told me to sit back down. I sat down and Kakashi brushed my hair. 

"You now I can do it myself, I'm not a kid." I said embarrassed. 

"Are you sure about that." Kakashi said teasingly 

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I replied and Kakashi shrugged. 

"You know, you look very pretty with your hair down. you should keep your hair down more often." Kakashi said and smiled 

'What's up with him today?' I thought not used to this lovey dovey stuff.  

"Anyway, shouldn't we go downstairs?" I said blushing and changed the topic . 

"I guess." he replied and finished pulling back my hair. 

I stood back up, walked to my bag, and grabbed my things to finish getting ready.  Once we were both ready we walked downstairs and met everyone in the kitchen. 

"Good morning." Tsunami said and smiled 

"Morning." I replied back and sat down next to Sasuke. Tsunami then places a plate of food in front of me and I thank her. 

"Naruto's not here?" Tazuna asked 

"Did he go out last night to train?" I asked concerned and Sasuke nodded. 

"Honestly, who climbs trees in the dark? He could be dead by now. You know, for using up too much chakra." Sakura said snootily. 

"Sakura, that wasn't very nice." I replied 

"I'm just saying.." Sakura replied 

"Well, I do hope he's ok. A child spending the night alone in the woods alone. " Tsunami said worriedly 

"There's nothing to worry about, Naruto is a goofy kid but, he's a full fledge ninja. He can handle himself." Kakashi replied 

"Sakura's right. Naruto's such a usuratonkachi. He's probably lying out there dead somewhere." Sasuke said worriedly. 

silence 

I then looked over at Sasuke who briefly looked at me and I nodded.  He then took that as an 'ok' to go look for Naruto and walked to the door. 

"Sasuke-kun?" sakura asked 

"I'm going for a walk." Sasuke replied and stuffed his hands in his pockets.  

"Uh, but, we just started eating." Sakura said and the door shut. 

I looked over at Inari and saw him sulking and I gulped. 

"So, how are you doing Inari?" I asked and took a bit of food.  Inari then looked at me and left. 

"Inari!" Tsunami said and I sighed