Chapter 57

Your Pov

"I want to fix everything that he broke." Obito stated and folded his hands together. I looked down at him with mixed emotions. Everything was just swarming through my mind. It felt as if I was trapped in an endless snow storm. I felt my chest tighten...was I dying all over again?..no that's not it.

"You should sit down or-" 

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled and placed my hands against my face. My body began to shiver and everything just felt numb. 'Y/n, calm down everything's going to be ok.' I thought trying to convince myself that I was fine and this is fine...everything is fine. But, its not! I have been saying everything's fine my whole life. 

Silence 

"This isn't ok and everything is not fine." I mumbled and leaned against the wall. I heard the chair scratch against the floorboards and heard soft footsteps next to me. I looked over to my left and saw Obito looking at me with no emotion. 

Silence 

"I don't understand why you did this...you said it was because of him. But, he did nothing wrong..It was all an accident and-"

"Oh I know." Obito said and a low voice. I felt my body freeze and I slowly turned my head and looked up at him in alarm. 

Silence 

"W-w...what do y-you..What do you mean you knew?" I managed to say. Obito just tilted his head and smirked.  

Silence 

"You say I don't know...but in actually I was right there the whole time." 

Silence 

"After we were attacked by the stone village, as you recall I died. Which is what I thought myself and that's why a gave that trash my left eye." Obito paused and traced his left eye and then continued his story. 

"I woke up in a cave of sorts and noticed parts of my body were missing. I was put together...well somewhat put together. I was still missing my right arm and right leg. There I met the real Madara Uchiha. he discussed his plans with me."  

"Plans?" I asked and Obito hummed and closed his eyes. 

"The infinite tsukuyomi...or I like to call it Project Tsuki No Me. Do you remember that little dream you had?" Obito asked and I glared at him.

"What are you getting at?" 

"The infinite tsukuyomi creates an endless dreams. These dreams correlate with the persons wants or needs. Which is why I need your help to complete it."

"No." 

Silence

"Oh are you sure? You seemed so happy in you little dreamscape. Getting to see Rin again..."

"Hey! Y/n-chan, ready to go?" 

"Oh, wait! Let's go in there!" Rin shouted and pulled me into a boutique. 

"Or how about Shisui?...."

"So this is where you ran off too." a male voice said.

"Shisui?!" I shouted and he looked shocked

"Man, Y/n, I wish you were this happy to see me all the time." He laughed and I looked down. 

"That was all fake! And guess what! There's a little problem with you're little plan...my dream turned dark and I..." I paused and Obito smiled. 

Silence

"Ah..yes that part...I may have added a little extra detail into your dream...but no harm done." Obito said and I looked at him in pure horror. 'You aren't the same person that I knew all those year ago.' 

"NO HARM DONE?!?!?!" I shouted and Obito's eyes widened a bit and then went back to normal. 

Silence 

"Obito this isn't you whatever you believe-"

"Get over yourself Y/n...the 'Obito' you knew back then is dead." Obito countered and I looked down at the ground.

Silence

"You could have been happy Obito."

"No. That all ended when he broke his promise and killed Rin." 

"But you know Rin jumped out in front of him!" I shouted and Obito looked off to the side and then back to me. It was almost like he was contemplating what he was going to say next. 

Silence 

"Well, I guess you are the same after all...you could never keep your promises. You did tell me everything was going to be fine." Obito smirked and I stood there my hands dropped to my sides. My eyes began to water and no sound came from my mouth. 

Silence 

"I-I guess you were right...The Obito I once knew is dead.." I mumbled and for a brief second I looked at Obito's face. He looked...

Conflicted