Chapter 10|New School

Start from the beginning

I took out the necklace and put it on around my neck then sliding it down my shirt to hide it. I wasn't planning on asking my family about it.......yet.

Soon after I ran out my room and downstairs to the living room. Imidiatly Ryder pushed a plate of food in my face. I started to eat breakfast,and hunter spoke,"No boys,your brothers must approve of your friends and whatever you want it want in the cafeteria,the school contacts me and I pay for it all you have to do is take somthing to eat and say your name." I was surprised and devestated my brothers choose my friends but nothing less answered "ok".

After breakfast my dad and brothers who finished school,kissed us goodbye can't wait to see you later.

We walked to the car park and I had a choice who I wanted to drive with,the twins or chase. Scince chase is going alone I decided to go with him. He made me sit in the back no matter no matter the protests I made.

After 10 minutes of my heart in my mouth because they raced to school,we neared the school and our cars came into view and everyone and I mean everyone even the school guards stared at us.

Chase got out the car and came to my door along with the twins and opened my door,I slowly exited the car to reveal myself,everyone eyes were now on me,they stress at me in jelousy and amazement.

Xander took my bag from hands as I stress down at all the students."You were not joking when you said you were popular chase, but it's not new to me I was also pop9at my old school" I smirked.

"Runs in the Lucindo blood" xavion said ,"Come on we still have to get your schedule".

We walked down and I heard people whispering,"whose she?","I bet she's one of there sluts","she's probly a reletive". The whispers went on and on as we passed and Chase gave me a squeeze on my arm as I held onto it,as a sign to not listen to them, I nodded in response.

Not a singe person dared to make eye contact with us as we walked down the halls to the office.

We walked into the office and asked for Ophelia Luciano. I took my schedule and separated from my brothers except chase who volunteered to show me to my first class. The twins kissed my head goodbye for now, before they walked to there class.

Chase showed me to my class and said a simple 'later' as he left.

I opened the classroom door and saw the class had already started "shit" I cursed under my breath.

"You must be the new student" the teacher asked, I nodded lightly. "Well hello and welcome to my science class I'm Mr.Anderson."," into duce yourself to the class miss" Mr. Anderson pushed.

"Hi I'm Ophelia Lucindo, I just moved from Doncaster yo new your to live with my dad and brothers after a tragic accident", I spoke bravely,everyone seemed to be shocked I looked to the teacher for help but je to have a Scholes face.

"Y-you don't happen to be related to chase, xander and xavion Lucindo do you?" Mr. Anderson asked full of fear."Yes,their my older brothers" I answered,everyone gasped and started to mumble some things I souldnt hear.

"You can sit next to Mr.park, Mr.park please raise your hand". It took a while but a boy raised his hand, he sat near the windows on the left side of the room,I made my mp way over to him as he stared at me.

I sat next to him and turned to face him,his face only held fear."I'm Ophelia" I smiled trying to show him in nice. "I'm walker" he said suprised I even talked to him."You don't have to be scared to talk to me,I'm nice" I assured. "Oh well...ugh.. in thst case,I'm walker park,I'm 15,I Mmmm hope we can be friends","Well hi I'm ophelia Lucindo,im also 15, i hope we can be friends to"